Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

If you could bring back one of your team's players in their prime for this week's playoff games

I'd probably roll with Jack Ham this week against the Jags. Erase the middle of the field as well as Blake's running lanes. Good night, thanks for coming.

Adrian Peterson fumbled in both of his most important playoff games. Pass.

Probably Favre or prime Chad Greenway to give us 3 studs at LB. Or perhaps prime a Kevin Williams to pair with Linval

Kevin Williams was a beast but you better at least mention Alan Page if you're a real Vikings fan. Imagine a prime Randy Moss with Diggs and Theilen running underneath that? Take Randy out of the game and you might allow 500 yards passing against those dudes. You're talking about a receiver that runs a 4.2 fourty yard dash with legendary hands that can jump out of the super dome's roof. Alan Page is only ine if the greatest defensive linemen ever and then you have John Handle and Chris Coleman, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall etc. What's u with you Vikings fans. Know your history.
  • Upvote 1

For me I would have to say Keith Bulluck. He was a star in primetime games and he was a great coverage linebacker. Having him cover Gronk this week would give us so much help on defense. If not him then Javon Kearse. Wouldn't care how they lined up just rush him Everytime and bring it at Brady

• Upvote 1

Kevin Williams was a beast but you better at least mention Alan Page if you're a real Vikings fan. Imagine a prime Randy Moss with Diggs and Theilen running underneath that? Take Randy out of the game and you might allow 500 yards passing against those dudes. You're talking about a receiver that runs a 4.2 fourty yard dash with legendary hands that can jump out of the super dome's roof. Alan Page is only ine if the greatest defensive linemen ever and then you have John Handle and Chris Coleman, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall etc. What's u with you Vikings fans. Know your history.

Too many names to sort through. Would have gone with someone like Tingelhoff for Oline (or obviously Tarkenton because QB). Not concerned about the defense short term or long term (though another DT would be a great luxury). I think the only things that could stop the Vikes from winning it all are Keenum shitting the bed or the Oline collapsing.