Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Pentagon Footage of UFO Released

This is a few weeks old, but it comes directly from the Pentagon (a former high level operative) And according to sources, this is only a fraction of the evidence they have acquired. The NYT has also found that the Department of Defense has been funding programs to help trying to identify these and how to tactically respond if necessary.

This seems like one big step in the government slowly rolling out the truth that we have known for a long time...

That we aren't alone.

Here is an interview with one of the pilots:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/pilot-david-fravor-ufo-jim-sciutto-outfront-cnntv/index.html

Edited by Olenna4Ever
  • Upvote 2

Could be but what are the chances the pikot wouldn't be able recognize it at all? Idk

Or its just a drone?

Probably not. Two other videos were released, I believed.. The Pentagon in an official statement acknowledged that programs exist for the explicit purpose of collecting and analyzing UFO sightings. That was who secured these releases officially, the former head of that program. I mean he spent 10 years watching this tape and others like it.. If it was "just a drone" I don't think he would be this adamant about it -- and that he would've been able to identify it as such.

But maybe. lol

Edited by Olenna4Ever

There's just so much space out there in the universe. It'd be a damn shame if we were the only "intelligent" life in the cosmos, which is why I want to believe. :yep:

• Upvote 1

SAy what you want about Trump but he is pulling back, or allowing the pulling back of the veil on a lot of things. He is, in a weird way, more transparent than any president in the modern world.

SAy what you want about Trump but he is pulling back, or allowing the pulling back of the veil on a lot of things. He is, in a weird way, more transparent than any president in the modern world.

Huh? I haven't seen anything that really shows this. He blocked some of the JFK files that were supposed to come out.

Anyways don't mean to derail the thread but I've always been in the "universe is too big for us to be alone" thing. My wonder has always been if we were the most advanced out there or not. I'd lean toward not.

• Upvote 1

It's all fun and games 'til humanity gets enslaved.

• Upvote 1

Then why can't we find them or they, us?

It's a bullshit hoax.There aren't any fucking aliens. Just more pretend issues to dwell on

Well you see the thing about the universe is it is quite big and vast..

• Upvote 1

I think it takes a peculiar arrogance to believe that we are the only or the most advanced lifeform in the entire universe.

I think it takes a peculiar arrogance to believe that we are the only or the most advanced lifeform in the entire universe.

I'd like to introduce you to someone.

He thinks every little detail of literally everything in the history of everything is a lie or rigged.

For example, you don't watch for the Titans because you like them. You follow the Titans because you buy the bullpoop they feed you and come back for seconds. And that red t-shirt you think looks good on you? Fashion designers know your thoughts and desires before you do. Rigged. See that? Even the word rigged is rigged. It is all there in black and white.

And any attempt to prove this wrong means you are a brainwashed, mindless drone. Just so you know ahead of time.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to introduce you to someone.

I wasn't addressing Phil Elliott specifically, just giving my thoughts on the topic in general

It interesting for a 53 year old who lives with mammy, the fact that YOU HAVE left the planet is no small feat.

51599552.jpg

Way to address the fact that you havent left the planet so your qualifications are the same as everyone else's here. You stupid son of a bitch. I will go make money so I am not some loser ass piece of shit like you.

Go worship your tin foil hat altar...dipshit.

Edited by Omerta

Damn Pil start taking your fucking meds O.o

I saw this video a few weeks ago, but regardless this doesn't sway how I feel about intelligent life outside of our planet. If this is real cool, but I've always felt that we as people would be totally ignorant to deny that there is intelligent life anywhere in the entire universe but on planet Earth.

Our government/higher ups have probably already had encounters with alien lifeforms, and that's cool whatever. More importantly I think things like this when truly revealed, will destroy our religious system, which is a very good thing in my opinion.

Aliens.jpg

• Upvote 2

It's all fun and games 'til humanity gets enslaved.

• Upvote 1

I saw this video a few weeks ago, but regardless this doesn't sway how I feel about intelligent life outside of our planet. If this is real cool, but I've always felt that we as people would be totally ignorant to deny that there is intelligent life anywhere in the entire universe but on planet Earth.

Our government/higher ups have probably already had encounters with alien lifeforms, and that's cool whatever. More importantly I think things like this when truly revealed, will destroy our religious system, which is a very good thing in my opinion.Aliens.jpg

Honestly I don't think it means religion is all wrong. I mean, the one's like Judism, Christianity, and Islam, sure they would look dumb but it could fit into Bhuddism imo. Don't get me wrong, they believe some dumb shit too but they don't look at themselves as the center of the universe either (not talking about the posers following a trend lol). People like to feel as though they have a destiny or that they're special.

I mean some of these planets are so far away even traveling as fast as the speed of light it would take millions of years to reach us. There could have been intelligent life somewhere a billion years ago in a galaxy a lot older than ours that either died off or is so far ahead of us that it's really beyond our understanding.

Hell there is a very popular theory that's embraced by a lot if mainstream scientist that life on Earth came from Mars. The possibilities are endless.

ahh yes, you assume making money makes you superior.

I never started insulting you to begin with. You came from no where just to brag about your money and then made fun of me when I never said a damn personal insult to you. Grow up.

You dont know thing one about my life and you ignored obvious hints into it. I dont need to prove my life or validate it based on your materialistic criteria. You are obviously a slave to the system and a mental child.

Uhhh no. You seem to be the one hung up on how much money I make. I dont recall bragging about it. I posted in the good news thread about the good fortune that I have earned.

I think myself and every other member is superior to you because you are some loser ass clown who admits you are willfully unemployed, because that is like...hard and shit. And a waste of time. Then you bitch about how we are all slaves to money because we dont choose to live a life of nothing like you.

I could care less about your life. It is equal to dog shit I scrape off my shoe. I dont really think about it until I step in it. You brag about how disabled you are, and how you should be the object of pity. You brag about how enlightened you are because you buy your own bullshit. You are correct that you do not have to validate your life to me, because it would be an exercise in futility. Reference my steamy pile of dog shit metaphor.

Speaking of a mental child. Is that why you have declined to answer my question about your hypocritical "counter-point" earlier in the thread? You say people can't know the existence of aliens when they have not left the planet. Have you left the planet? Of course you haven't.

The funny part is you make fun of the rest of us, and your defenders (Zack, Stevo, and a few others) like to point out that you are really just teh comedic relief guy. Although for some mystical reason Zack actually seems to like you. With that said, you will not use your own logic as a barometer against your own arguments. You fall short of your own logic, which is sad really, but it explains a lot about you.

Now I swore I would not click the "See post anyway" button again, and I lied to myself when I did it again. Now I truly will not. I will let you melt back into that lovely bliss of Omerta's Ingoratorium.

It interesting for a 53 year old who lives with mammy, the fact that YOU HAVE left the planet is no small feat.

D6l8fu1.gif