Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Playoff Picks: Divisional Round

:Saints: 23 :Vikings: 20

Nawlins is on a roll, and while Minnesota fans probably will point out that the Vikes beat the Saints in week 1, this is a totally different ballclub. If this was in the cold, I'd give it to Minny in a heartbeat, but since Minnesota has a dome now, I think Brees does just enough to win here. Keenum has been a good QB for the Vikes, but I think his lack of playoff experience bites them in this one. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

:Falcons: 27 :Eagles: 13

Feel bad for Eagles fans because I think they'd've been the NFC representative with Carson Wentz. With Foles? I think they fall here. Falcons defense is playing great at the moment and Julio Jones vs that secondary... oh dear. Eagles defense is great up front, but I just think they'll be on the field too much. Again, hoping I'm wrong.

:Titans: 17 :Pats: 34

This one won't be all that close I think. The Titans defense got rolled in the first half by Alex Smith and you can bet the Patsies will be looking at that tape. Mariota is going to have to have the game of his life in the air and on the ground to have a chance. NE typically struggles vs mobile QBs, so using his legs will give the Titans the best shot.

:jags: 16 :Steelers: 19

Lots of FGs in this one. I think this one will be a defensive struggle all the way, with AB maybe getting free once for a score. Pitt is going to have to play mistake free in the redzone, and Bortles is going to have to realize he's a game manager here and needs to just focus on protecting the football and letting the defense do their job. Should be a great game.

Edited by Thanatos

:Falcons:

:Pats:

:Steelers:

:Saints:

Edited by SteVo

:Saints: 27 :Vikings: 31

I believe whoever wins this, takes the SB. To me both are clearly the best teams left. I don't put much stock in the week 1 matchup as both were different teams. It's a toss up and I am going with the home team.

:Eagles: 24 :Falcons: 13

People are sleeping on the Eagles. Do I think the Falcons play well on the road two weeks in a row against a really good defense? No.

:Pats: 31 :Titans: 24

This is a big test for the Patriots run defense. I may be alone on this but I could see the Titans pulling the crazy upset. The media drama is coming at a really bad time too.

:jags: 20 :Steelers: 10

This game can go a lot of ways but I think it will most likely be a close ugly game and I favor the Jags in that scenario.

Edited by BJORN

:Saints: 27 :Vikings: 31

I believe whoever wins this, takes the SB. To me both are clearly the best teams left. I don't put much stock in the week 1 matchup as both were different teams. It's a toss up and I am going with the home team.

:Eagles: 24 :Falcons: 13

People are sleeping on the Eagles. Do I think the Falcons play well on the road two weeks in a row against a really good defense? No.

:Pats: 31 :Titans: 24

This is a big test for the Patriots run defense. I may be alone on this but I could see the Titans pulling the crazy upset. The media drama is coming at a really bad time too.

:jags: 20 :Steelers: 10

This game can go a lot of ways but I think it will most likely be a close ugly game and I favor the Jags in that scenario.

I can see titans with a upset

That's the one thing I can't see. I can see any of the other 3 winning, not the Titans.

Every pick I make is guaranteed to be wrong, lesgoooooo

Patriots > Titans 20-13

Strong defense and a hefty run game makes the Titans keep it close, but they can't contain the ancient wonder for 4 quarters.

Steelers > Jaguars 23-0

Blake Bortles is gonna wish he never came to this neighbourhood.

Eagles > Falcons 15-13

Gonna be a tough slugfest of a game decided by turnovers and Nate Sudfeld doing just enough to win.

Saints > Vikings 30-12

Case Keenum, it's time for the other shoe to drop.

• Upvote 1

I won't predict scores, because I'm just terrible at that shit... :laugh:

:Falcons: > :Eagles:

:Pats: > :Titans:

:Steelers: > :jags:

:Vikings: > :Saints: (Super hyped for this game!)

:Falcons: > :Eagles:

:Pats: > :Titans:

:Steelers: > :jags:

:Saints: > :Vikings:

Edited by Sarge

Eagles > Falcons 15-13

All aboard the hypemobile leggo