Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Podcast Suggestions?

Damn, fast reply for not replying. Kappa

4 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Idk, seems pretty left most of the time. Lol. You are right though that it rewards group think and herd mentality though. Free thought isn't allowed.

How come we don't have universal health care? Everyone in the media asks how we can pay for it despite how popular is polls. What's the media's position on war? They're pushing war in Venezuela AND Iran and they're pushing escalation with Russia and North Korea, both of whom have nukes. What's leftist about that? What leftish about the coverage Standing Rock got? The media is only left in so far as to divide people. 

Just now, seanbrock said:

How come we don't have universal health care? Everyone in the media asks how we can pay for it despite how popular is polls. What's the media's position on war? They're pushing war in Venezuela AND Iran and they're pushing escalation with Russia and North Korea, both of whom have nukes. What's leftist about that? What leftish about the coverage Standing Rock got? The media is only left in so far as to divide people. 

War is a corporate policy. Tulsi is virtually the only anti-war candidate out of like 30 democrats running for President. Leftists love blood and death.

3 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

War is a corporate policy. Tulsi is virtually the only anti-war candidate out of like 30 democrats running for President. Leftists love blood and death.

No, leftists don't love blood and death. I would say maybe 3 of the people running for President after actually leftist. Tulsi, Bernie and Gravel. The left voters and intellectuals are anti war. The Democrat politicians aren't leftist. They're whatever their donors tell them to be.

Edited by seanbrock

Just now, seanbrock said:

No, leftists don't love blood and death. I would say maybe 3 of the people running for President after actually leftist. Tulsi, Bernie and Gravel.

Typical leftists are grouped as the extreme left.. The crazy radical lazy pieces of shit who create your fake SJW movements. That ain't Tulsi. I'll give you Bernie though considering he's a hack, fraud, and scam artist though.

18 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Damn, fast reply for not replying. Kappa

Where did I say I wouldnt reply?

6 minutes ago, blotsfan said:

Where did I say I wouldnt reply?

Oh, you're right. You never said anything. My mistake.