Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Super Bowl 52: Who Are You Rooting For?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• New England Patriots
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Lol I'm like the WWE of smart.

Well, that's just like you're opinion, man.

coach-hines.gif

Edited by Vin

I find it rather amusing the resistance Phil gets.

Nobody bats an eye when sean says something utterly stupid.

Nobody bats an eye when WeaponX goes on and on with his absolutely absurd opinions

Also. Nobody seems to give two shits about what BC says anymore and now he's starting to feel some sort of way because the attention isn't on him for saying utterly horrendous things.

Are people being intentionally dense or do you really have trouble figuring out why people would rather not have him here ? He has ZERO redeeming qualities. In other countries they kill people like him lol. He is oddly enough becoming somewhat funny. He says the same shit over and over and it's usually about him feeling mistreated. Then he blames him being hurt on others saying they are in fact hurt. And then he has people to defend him which is beyond wild lol. I get it now though, you guys are helping the invalid, it's damn Noble of you.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

I'm rooting Eagles. Mainly because like the rest of the world (minus Pats fans) i'm sick of NE winning the superbowl. The Jaguars gave me hope that the Pats could be stopped only to choke it away, and the Vikings made it all the way to the NFC Championships before remembering they were the Vikings and then promptly regressed into a highschool team one game away from achieving the first ever homefield superbowl.So now the Eagles are my only hope to stop the Belichek/Brady Juggernaut from winning yet another title. Therefore all I can say is "Go Philly!"

I used to feel this way about New England. I rooted hard for Carolina to beat them and actually really enjoyed watching Donovon McNabb play and really wanted the Eagles to beat them in that particular Super Bowl. But Rob Gronkowski, as dumb as he is, is one of my favorite players to watch. Outside of Marshawn Lynch he has been maybe my favorite offensive player to watch play football. That, and these documentaries that have surfaced of the Patriots and their attentiveness to detail in preparation have been pretty fun to watch.

It's also fun to laugh at Eagles fans being the most arrogant, "hardball" fans in the league yet the pussies still don't have jack shit in their trophy case.

Ice up, Philly :yep:

Edited by BC

Are people being intentionally dense or do you really have trouble figuring out why people would rather not have him here ? He has ZERO redeeming qualities. In other countries they kill people like him lol. He is oddly enough becoming somewhat funny. He says the same shit over and over and it's usually about him feeling mistreated. Then he blames him being hurt on others saying they are in fact hurt. And then he has people to defend him which is beyond wild lol. I get it now though, you guys are helping the invalid, it's damn Noble of you.

It's amusing how he says the same shit over and over and it still RUSTLES all of you every time he posts something.

Uyzdxlu.gif

• Upvote 1

Nobody bats an eye when WeaponX goes on and on with his absolutely absurd opinions

Also. Nobody seems to give two shits about what BC says anymore and now he's starting to feel some sort of way because the attention isn't on him for saying utterly horrendous things.

Are you kidding here, or just trolling? No one bats an eye? We laugh at him. This guy is like if sean said nothing but those utterly stupid things and that was the only thing he ever talked about.

I've seen WeaponX called out multiple times when he says dumb shit. I've been called out for it. We don't discriminate on stupidity.

This guy knows none of us agree with him about the whole NFL being fixed and yet constantly day after day re-posts the exact same shit. It's simply gotten old.

This latest outburst from the childish troll on this site, however, is purely and simply because he broke a rule we have- whether or not you agree with it, rules are the rules- and then threw a hissy fit when he was banned from the shoutbox for doing so and repeated his mistake on the forums and was temp banned from them as well. That's all it is.

• Upvote 1

Shut up fuck. There has been a few times where all three of them said something dumb in a thread or the shout box and they got absolutely wrecked and brought down to earth. Phil is not wrong when he says the stuff he says he is just one cocky fucker that's why I give him heat. He acts like a 19 year old who just smoked weed for the first time.

Edited by Turry

LOLOL

i've left the door wide open for you to find anything to prove me wrong and you havent been able to once.

youve proven time and again with your school bully approach to debates, how intellectually superior I am to you.

You havent been able to counter a single one of my claims with anything other than calling me crazy or a childish insult.

I try to have an adult conversation with you about the Actual value of money and you cant even handle that in its most basic form. But i'm the problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etdm2NwvEiI

It is a hell of a thing to be a legend in your own mind, I'm sure your intellectual superiority will take you really far in life. It seems to have done so already. You Lord over the kingdom of trolls.

You know better. A YouTube video, come on man, you know better than that. All it is is some guy with an agenda, who is saying words into a microphone, that he posted to the internet. They are just words you hear through speakers, and you believe them. It's propaganda.

Edited by Omerta

Shut up fuck. There has been a few times where all three of them said something dumb in a thread or the shout box and they got absolutely wrecked and brought down to earth. Phil is not wrong when he says the stuff he says he is just one cocky fucker that's why I give him heat. He acts like a 19 year old who just smoked weed for the first time.

Are you kidding here, or just trolling? No one bats an eye? We laugh at him. This guy is like if sean said nothing but those utterly stupid things and that was the only thing he ever talked about.

I've seen WeaponX called out multiple times when he says dumb shit. I've been called out for it. We don't discriminate on stupidity.

This guy knows none of us agree with him about the whole NFL being fixed and yet constantly day after day re-posts the exact same shit. It's simply gotten old.

This latest outburst from the childish troll on this site, however, is purely and simply because he broke a rule we have- whether or not you agree with it, rules are the rules- and then threw a hissy fit when he was banned from the shoutbox for doing so and repeated his mistake on the forums and was temp banned from them as well. That's all it is.

It is a hell of a thing to be a legend in your own mind, I'm sure your intellectual superiority will take you really far in life. It seems to have done so already. You Lord over the kingdom of trolls.

Esther YouTube video, come on man, you know better than that. All it is is some guy with an agenda, who is saying words into a microphone, that he posted to the internet. They are just words you hear through speakers, and you believe them. It's propaganda.

These three posts tell me that he irks your souls and there's no other way around it. If he didn't bother you, you wouldn't go through such great heights of resistance.

In your heads 24/7 Phil is.

giphy.gif

Edited by ATL

So if you constantly defend him because you don't like what we say is it fair to assume we are in your head lol.

All day fuckboi....all day lol 25/7 yo.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

So where does Doug Pederson rank as a HC in the league if he beats the Pats?

I think another couple of years is required to evaluate that...maybe longer.

So if you constantly defend him because you don't like what we say is it fair to assume we are on your head lol.

All day fuckboi....all day lol 25/7 yo.

I'm just making an observation from the time that he has joined this board... you all have rode his asses for no reason tbh.

I find it amusing, please continue.

The majority of you peasants talk in circles and say some incredibly ridiculous things as well... I feel that some of you are rustled by the fact his views take the attention off yours and the focus is put on him.

Mainly Thanatos.

Turry just flat out hates him.

Thanatos tries to reason with what he has already deemed insanity.

I havent addressed him in like a month. I have him on ignore and no longer even reply to his posts. Because yes, you are correct, it is silly to try to reason with insanity.

He's either got an IQ in the single digits if he actually believes what he says, or he's a boring troll that hasn't had new material for six months. In either case, it's pointless to try to reason with him.

As far as us riding him for no reason, as has already been pointed out, we have gone after other people for posting stupid shit, and he posts utterly stupid shit on a constant basis. Him getting people laughing at him is a natural consequence of that.

No one else on this board comes close to the level of insanity that is constantly in PE's posts. There are occasions where people will dip down to his level once in a while, and those people are laughed at when that happens- such as when Bware suggests having a playoff committee to determine who gets in if there is a tie between teams instead of having tiebreakers decide it.

But 90% of his posts are either 1) incredibly condescending or 2) obviously stupid.

It gets old.

See, you're a lovable troll. You don't troll 24/7, you just occasionally throw in a silly barb at Cam Newton or something like that.

Even the original Phil, (may he RIP because he didn't want to pay up a bet of $50), at least contributed to the discussion a lot of the time.

Edited by Thanatos

Ill be putting 5 bucks down on the Eagles moneyline. :smug:

• Upvote 1

Alshon guaranteed a win. Pats win confirmed.

For as much as you guys said just ignore Phil, seems like a lot of you snapped and you're engaging with him again. What's the deal with that? For as annoying as some of his content is, it's getting almost as bad seeing people constantly argue with him. He says the same shit, but so do people who respond to him.

Dude I fucking wish I could tell you. I don't know what it is in me, O can let it go for weeks and then I have to watch the tard eat hot sauce. I know it is honestly a character flaw in me, I try so hard, and fail miserably lol.

What makes it even worse is I have him on ignore. I have no problem ignoring others, but with him it's a daily battle of will to hear the dumb shit he says. Part of it is my narcissim and thinking I have to right everything. God damn it.

Edited by Omerta

Alshon guaranteed a win. Pats win confirmed.

For as much as you guys said just ignore Phil, seems like a lot of you snapped and you're engaging with him again. What's the deal with that? For as annoying as some of his content is, it's getting almost as bad seeing people constantly argue with him. He says the same shit, but so do people who respond to him.

This times 10000.

There's an ignore button for a reason, and that reason was initially SteVo.

That's about his only good contribution to TGP, don't let his sacrifice go in vain.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's an ignore button for a reason, and that reason was initially SteVo.

That's about his only good contribution to TGP, don't let his sacrifice go in vain.

Good to know I was always in your head 24/7. ;)

What are you complaining about? I have my view, you have yours.

Saying the same thing? My examples, views change,grow and expand each week as I observe. All you do every week is- wow dude, did you see that catch?....same thing.

I don't believe I've ever actually personally insulted you. So you don't have any reason to dislike me. Sports is just something you watch on tv. It's not your mom,wife or your job.its not sacred

I have no qualms with you, I find your posts repetitive regardless of you refuting that view and it's not even a discussion. I'm on TGP to shoot the shit and casually discuss sports and sometimes politics, not to have someone tell me I'm not smart because I don't believe the things they do.

I have exposed myself to alternative views. I've been paranoid as shit before and thought my world was just a TV show and everyone in it was playing a role. I got over that, and don't particularly care to read stuff like that. Maybe some of it is true, I don't really care to be honest.

So again, I'm not offended by the things you say. I don't give a damn. It was getting repetitive on my end, and the classic response of "I'm just more intelligent" makes it even more difficult for me to read your posts.

ATL has an irrational hatred for all things Philadelphia even though he was a die-hard Philly sports fan once. So he hates all Eagles fans on principle. It's not personal, even though he makes it seem that way.

Funny thing is ATL acts exactly like the average person probably perceives Eagles fans.

• Upvote 1

Fine. To be clear, not one single thing I've ever thought or said has anything to do with paranoia or life being a tv show lol.

I realize this. I was providing context for some of my more out there ideas before.

• Upvote 1

ATL has an irrational hatred for all things Philadelphia even though he was a die-hard Philly sports fan once. So he hates all Eagles fans on principle. It's not personal, even though he makes it seem that way.

Lol ATL was an Eagles fan?