Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2018 TGP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (We're Rolling)

Image link placed in the img tags. Or just click the image icon in the post box.

Image link placed in the img tags. Or just click the image icon in the post box.

Hmm. Never works for me. Always says the file isn't supported by the site

it's gotta end in .gif or some other valid image format.

As you guys know the real draft is in 22 days. We need to average about 9-10 picks a day to get this shit done. I'm implementing a 12 hour timer for picks. If we don't pick up speed I'll make it even shorter.

Proxy your big board

Check to see when you're on the clock

Be prepared with your selection

My schedule is pretty wacky but I'm usually on most nights after 10 PM through the wee hours of the morning. If you are picking within the next 5-7 picks and don't think you'll be on just send me a decent sized board of prospects to use for you.

Edited by Chernobyl426

As you guys know the real draft is in 22 days. We need to average about 9-10 picks a day to get this shit done. I'm implementing a 12 hour timer for picks. If we don't pick up speed I'll make it even shorter.

Proxy your big board

Check to see when you're on the clock

Be prepared with your selection

My schedule is pretty wacky but I'm usually on most nights after 10 PM through the wee hours of the morning. If you are picking within the next 5-7 picks and don't think you'll be on just send me a decent sized board of prospects to use for you.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Apologies boys, the DM I thought Id sent Cherry with my proxy didnt go through it seems so made up pick now and will make sure I send him a board of players just in case. Turns out shits harder to remember when you got a 6 month old

Caught up the pick though and went with Josh Jackson. Vikings still have a need at CB and Jackson has good range and cover skill to help

Edited by Halo oTs
  • Downvote 1

Apologies boys, the DM I thought Id sent Cherry with my proxy didnt go through it seems so made up pick now and will make sure I send him a board of players just in case. Turns out shits harder to remember when you got a 6 month old

Caught up the pick though and went with Josh Jackson. Vikings still have a need at CB and Jackson has good range and cover skill to help

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Donte Jackson. Again sorry boys, hold my hands up and admit I've been shit. I'll get that board to Cherry and JD in the next few hours as soon as I'm at work

• Upvote 2

Yes I know that Barkley was the #2 pick so it means that me picking Freeman means 2 RBs in the first three rounds but Barkley and Freeman imo would make the perfect 1-2 punch. Freeman is a Powerback that can still hit pay dirt at a moments notice and pairing him with Barkley means that you can’t underestimate the Giants running game on any down.

Also with the big 5 QB’s gone I wasn’t going that route.

• Upvote 1

If BJORN doesn't pick by 1:12 then we roll on.

Have we switched to a 12 hour clock or did you mean 1:12 AM?

Have we switched to a 12 hour clock or did you mean 1:12 AM?

We're on a 12 hour clock.

Love getting Okorfor in the third with the Eagles. He can refine his game with an excellent position coach and a lot of very good veteran offensive linemen. He's the perfect fit here and he could sit behind Peters for a year.

Rams looking to move up. Will package #87 and #136 for #80-83 & a sixth (or seventh)

We have to get this moving, guys. We have to get 177 picks in 18 days. It's feasible but we have to move. I'm implementing an 8 hour clock to encourage proxies. This is effective after Fart's selection.

Please, if you are within 10 picks and you aren't hanging around on the board get me your picks and I will proxy. All it takes is one person not getting on for 12 hours (with no proxy) and we're behind by another five selections.

Fart's selection has not been made in the 12 hour window. The draft will continue on. Pick the best player available on your board when you get back, Fart, and it'll be like you took them at your current draft slot.

If you're gonna move to an eight hour clock it'd probably be good to make the midnight-6 AM or something not count cause otherwise people are pretty much gonna get jumped because someone made their pick late at night.

If you're gonna move to an eight hour clock it'd probably be good to make the midnight-6 AM or something not count cause otherwise people are pretty much gonna get jumped because someone made their pick late at night.

:yep: Sounds fine to me. Clock cutting down is more an effort to get proxies than anything else.

Sorry guys had some unexpected stuff come up over the weekend. Won't happen again.

Lots of people getting skipped...then coming back and picking at random...sounds like the wild west and could be fun :walter:

No idea where others see Gossett, but he was too tempting to pass up, especially with Carolina needing a guard after losing Norwell. I don't want Silatolu to see the field if it at all possible.

• Downvote 1

Washington is looking to move back in the 3rd rd.