Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2018 TGP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (We're Rolling)

I'm fine ending it even though I'm still tryin to get some sleepers, got 3 more picks in the 7th round. We could just have a free-for-all like finish your picks in any order like first come first serve? That might be weird but...yeah

I don't know about free for all, but I think we could work something into a recap. Typically people will post their draft haul, maybe add in to that who or what positions you'd be targeting with your remaining picks? Also, the draft starts on Thursday (I was wrong in my earlier post) but we're already in Round 6 which isn't until Saturday, so I think we can safely carry this through at least Friday and see how far we get.

If you guys are comfortable with it I'd like to power through R6 then we can just grab 7th rounders through draft and whatever happens happens.

Did Fart just trade up for a punter?

When you're trading up in the late rounds for a future hall of fame punter....

You win the mock draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think we've ever not finished a draft since we've been doing them.

The first one we did only went three rounds. Of course we started this one p. late compared to the others so I'm not surprised. If we can finish 6 I'd be pretty happy.

BC with a such a loser attitude. Finish the damm draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man, I really thought we were gonna make it :sigh:

I propose a drastic solution: 2 hour clock.

Get your boards in people.

• Downvote 1

What if we each just mock out the rest of our picks and those who pick players who get picked just re-pick?

Eagles are sending 206 and 250 to Nawlins for 189

Eagles are sending 206 and 250 to Nawlins for 189

Confirmed :gatlingun:

What if we each just mock out the rest of our picks and those who pick players who get picked just re-pick?

One flaw in that: I habe two picks left, 199 and 222, say I'm hoping someone drops to 222 but before I post either of my picks whoever has 215 says they'd take him there, what's to keep me from changing my pick at 199 to take him there? It creates a bit of a disincentive to post picks in favor of getting more info

Eagles draft is done

Dorian O'Daniel LB Clemson

Chukwuma Okorafor OT Western Michigan

Antonio Callaway WR Florida

Jaylen Samuels HBack SC State

Quinn Blanding S Virginia

DJ Reed Slot CB Kansas State

Mike McCray LB Michigan

Chase Litton QB Marshall

Really wanted to trade back with the Eagles and acquire some picks, especially in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. There's going to be a lot of talent leaving Philly once Wentz signs his extension and the Eagles have to keep a pipeline of young talent to replace the players that are lost.

Edited by seanbrock

Mike White is gone already...

To whomever is controlling the selection board...

The 189th pick was traded from the Saints to the Philadelphia Eagles and was used to select QB Chase Litton.

That was the easiest pick I've made all draft.

Honestly I screwed up, I meant to take Elliot in round 5 but then I forgot about him when I made the pick because I had read MJD's mock about a power back and wanted to get one to pair with Cmac.

Glad we decided to go at least six rounds. :)

Edited by Thanatos
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to formally apologize for ghosting so close to the finish line... The last midterms of my college career are next week and I'm stressing.

Alright y'all. What's the plan for this thing? We riding the stuff we got and just making sure we start earlier next year?

Gotta finish it.

• Upvote 1

Alright. Let's finish this thing up. 24 hour clock suggestion but don't fret. We ain't on time limit. Just don't ghost for a month.

Did Fart just trade up for a punter?

Looks like the Seahawks did the same thing to draft him at a higher spot. So the joke's on y'all! :laugh:

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

This is the same team that took Rashad Penny as the first RB off the board. Wouldn't be using them as an example of how to draft. :p

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the same team that took Rashad Penny as the first RB off the board. Wouldn't be using them as an example of how to draft. :p

So we're going to pretend Saquon Barkley doesn't exist? Also I'd say John Schneider is definitely one of the more well-respected GMs in the league, Top 5 for sure. :yep:

• Upvote 1

So we're going to pretend Saquon Barkley doesn't exist? Also I'd say John Schneider is definitely one of the more well-respected GMs in the league, Top 5 for sure. :yep:

Not for his drafting. :p

Yeah forgot about Barkley, but still Penny over all the other RBs was a horrible pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Schneider made LoB and snatched Russ but hasn't done shit since then. Hawks continually try to get cute and draft like jackasses every year.