Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2018 TGP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (We're Rolling)

Aaaaaaaaaand that is why they are quickly going down the shitter. I live NEAR Seattle and work there every day, and god damn they think this dude s a genius. I cant count how many times I have heard that," He actually does better with mid round picks, so I am glad he trades them." Just because you hit on a few bargains does not mean that is how you should draft.

• Upvote 1

The Seahawks have quietly been stock piling some young talent at WR and I think despite the losses in the secondary they played pretty well despite the Seahawks offensive line killing drives and putting them in bad positions. Pete Carol might be a little douchey but the guy has pretty much done nothing but win as a coach.

..... Where?

Yeah I'm not too sure about "stock piling young receivers" but I agree on all the other premises. Our young receivers are Jaron Brown, Amarah Darboh, and Tanner McEvoy. Jaron Brown is vastly underrated, but the other two havn't had any impressive games or anything yet really. I was lobbying for us to take a WR last week because I lacked confidence in the group.

This whole Marty Schottenheimer thing has seemingly re-configured how we've been acquiring players since his addition to the staff. I like the attention to detail to improving the run-game and it will definetely help Russell out in the sense that we won't be getting ourselves dug into the deep holes of 3rd&15 situations, but I certainly don't want us content at having only two pairs of receiving hands that we feel confident about. Because when push comes to shove in the intense contests with opponents like the Green Bays and La Rams of the world, it could likely come down to who can march down the field and score the quickest late in the 4th quarter, and with a WR group like the one we have currently, I don't really like our chances right now as much as I like Green Bay's or LA's.

Just wanted to get way out in front of things this year and ask if you guys are interested in doing this proper for 2019. I'm fine with running it but would like to have at least 14-16 people in it so we can set up without needing 3-4 teams on each person. If you are down just post here and let me know. 

• Upvote 2

Count me in for two teams. I'll let others make their claims first, but I'm down.

Down, I will even take two teams this year if need be. Panthers for one, obviously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've got A LOT going on in life these days. I can definitely do one team, but I don't know if I can manage two this year. I'll let y'all know once we get it rolling.

Probably just 1 team. I might be able to take on a 2nd but you'll have to be extremely lenient on not give me any fuckin bullshit for taking a half a day or whatever to make picks for those teams. 

I'll take as many as necessary.

So we're at around 12-14 teams that we can fill. :think:

Would like to have all the teams picked and everyone ready to go following the combine so we can run with around a month and a half to get the draft complete. 

• Upvote 2

:Bengals: :Rams: and I'll grab a third if needed

BTW Razor I think Butta is gonna come back to take the Bears if possible. 

Edited by Cherry

oh, if butta is coming back he can have the Bears. I'll take the Rams instead.

9 hours ago, RazorStar said:

oh, if butta is coming back he can have the Bears. I'll take the Rams instead.

:slingblade:

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 1

Hahaha

Ok but seriously, I'll take the New York Jeffs.

:Seahawks:      :Raiders:

Edited by BC

Look at butta rolling back up in here just for the draft game. I'm gonna need to put him on a one login a month minimum or something similar after this thing is over.

• Like 1

Ill take :Colts: and :panthers: 

Edited by Thanatos

Anyone got DMac's contact info? That would help A LOT if we could get him on the Lions + another squad or two. 

RAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRR

Edited by BC