Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2018 TGP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (We're Rolling)

I’d start but Cherrys not here. I’ve sent him my picks

Damn no waiting in this bitch? Just go straight from kissing to fisting?

Nothing quite as sweet as a good rectal stretching

• Upvote 2

I'm not in the discord, but if you DM me your phone number I can text you every time you're on the clock.

A clever trick to get my personal information. CIA confirmed.

I could DM you my OSU email, I feel more comfortable sharing that than my phone number.

A clever trick to get my personal information. CIA confirmed.

I could DM you my OSU email, I feel more comfortable sharing that than my phone number.

:devious:

Yeah just hit me with your OSU email

The Denver Broncos are listening to trade offers.

:lolbangyfail:

When Bangy takes Giants and pushes the clock to the last second

(If he doesn't show up y'all want me to just grab him Saquon and give him a strike?)

Dunno what Bangy was going to do with the 2nd pick, but I'm glad Rosen was still on board. He's my top rated QB for this draft class. :yep:

Yeah I have to say, the Browns can really build around whatever QB they pick number 1. Nelson would have been a great start. Protect your franchise mang.

Edited by seanbrock

You know, initially I thought starting my new job on April 2nd (7a-4p PST) was going to be really problematic with this, but looking over how we have no selections in the 2nd or 3rd round, I basically just have one pick to prepare for in this next week should I be granted access. By the time my next set of picks happen (3 4th rounders) I should have my head above water in this new work situation. I just realized how much of an itch I have for this whereas I wasn't sure initially. Should I be granted access I'd even be fine with having a special rule where I only get 8-10 hours to pick or something given my mishap last year and how little time we have this time around to get this done.

I WILL proxy after the 1st round and happy to give my # out.

And if someone wants somebody really badly and wants to slide up into our 1st round selection I'm thrilled to take a 2nd and a 3rd for it.

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I have to say, the Browns can really build around whatever QB they pick number 1. Nelson would have been a great start. Protect your franchise mang.

Browns are set at guard and it would be a waste to move him to LT.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, initially I thought starting my new job on April 2nd (7a-4p PST) was going to be really problematic with this, but looking over how we have no selections in the 2nd or 3rd round, I basically just have one pick to prepare for in this next week should I be granted access. By the time my next set of picks happen (3 4th rounders) I should have my head above water in this new work situation. I just realized how much of an itch I have for this whereas I wasn't sure initially. Should I be granted access I'd even be fine with having a special rule where I only get 8-10 hours to pick or something given my mishap last year and how little time we have this time around to get this done.

I WILL proxy after the 1st round and happy to give my # out.

And if someone wants somebody really badly and wants to slide up into our 1st round selection I'm thrilled to take a 2nd and a 3rd for it.

Didn't realize you were in because all you said was "You have my blessing"

:yao:

But yeah man then Hawks are all you. Just show up with your picks or proxy me a board and we fine.

I'm taking Josh Allen unless someone trades up for this pick.

You aren't one of Mitch's bitches?

• Upvote 1

Browns are set at guard and it would be a waste to move him to LT.

Actually browns arent no more they will most likely move Joel to LT

Actually browns arent no more they will most likely move Joel to LT

I don’t see that happening. Shon Coleman did a serviceable job at LT and Joel is not fit to play that position

Were you looking for Minkah, DMac?

:lolbangyfail:

When Bangy takes Giants and pushes the clock to the last second

(If he doesn't show up y'all want me to just grab him Saquon and give him a strike?)

Dunno what Bangy was going to do with the 2nd pick, but I'm glad Rosen was still on board. He's my top rated QB for this draft class. :yep:

Fuck my bad guys, Cheryl had his shit together quicker than I thought he would and I’ve had a hectic weekend. Happy with Saquon as it would of been either him or Nelson. Will keep an eye on this now

You're good, man. Figured you thought we were just starting later. I considered Nelson and Barkley there, but figured Barkley is a little bit of an easier value to swallow at #2. Glad I picked someone you were feeling. Glad you're back, just make sure to not miss another pick. (I can proxy for ya)

Were you looking for Minkah, DMac?

Either way, that Derwin pick is the ultimate Dmac pick. :p

• Upvote 2

I'm taking Josh Allen unless someone trades up for this pick.

That's a bold move, Cotton but I would not be so sure anyone here is that high on Allen. This is TGP after all. Haha Edited by seanbrock

You're good, man. Figured you thought we were just starting later. I considered Nelson and Barkley there, but figured Barkley is a little bit of an easier value to swallow at #2. Glad I picked someone you were feeling. Glad you're back, just make sure to not miss another pick. (I can proxy for ya)

Either way, that Derwin pick is the ultimate Dmac pick. :p

Yea I'll send you the proxy once we get to the end of the first, just in case I'm not here

• Upvote 1