Bucman

2018 Baseball Thread

Indians need the damn pitching staff to stay relatively healthy just once please.

Seeing the ChiSox smash 6 HR's on opening day was a thing of beauty, Especially Davidson smashing 3 and Tim Anderson hitting 2 out the park.

Also nice to see Thor getting the win on opening day and Cespedes hitting in 3

Edited by Halo oTs

I'm enjoying the faster pitch count so far this season. It's increased the speed of the game and is preventing unnecessary visits to the mound and exits from the batter's box.

I'm enjoying the faster pitch count so far this season. It's increased the speed of the game and is preventing unnecessary visits to the mound and exits from the batter's box.

Now if only we can cut back on pitching changes.

Now if only we can cut back on pitching changes.

I haven't seen too much of that so far that seems obnoxious, but I imagine the pitching changes might decrease as the players adjust with the change as the season progresses.

I haven't seen too much of that so far that seems obnoxious, but I imagine the pitching changes might decrease as the players adjust with the change as the season progresses.

I got a chance to see a full game today and checked out the new rules in action. You're definitely right about that. Mound visits are limited as are bullpen mound warmups. I hope this doesn't cost the pitchers in the long run.

Caught the end of the Brewers game last night. Last strike and they pull it out :)

Holy. Shit. Our (Cardinals) pitching is fuck awful... lmao. Not like I expected much more. The Mets just fucking cleaned up. Not even remotely competitive. Jose Martinez though.. That dude can play.

BC calling me names (I'm hurt) and the M's lost. Good.

WE'RE GOOD THIS YEAR :towel:

and bay izza bitch :smug:

We'll see lulz

Ohtani gonna be the real deal

LulzMariners lulzPadres

Really pissed off during the Twins game last night. Verlander was given strikes on two consecutive pitches that were clearly outside against Sano, ending a Twins threat to tie a 1-0 ballgame in one of the later innings. It's early and it won't matter but at the very least we should consider technology overruling bad strike calls considering how much they can affect outcomes.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Ohtani gonna be the real deal

Super fun to watch too. At least in my opinion.

DEE GORDON BITCH

With the way the Brewers' season is going so far, it feels like they only know how to play games that go into extra innings. Rallying late in games is exciting but it's not sustainable.

Edited by PackIsBack

This is the year Jameson Taillon is going to break out. He has nasty 95mph heat and a true hammering 12-6 curveball... not to mention an above average changeup. It's been a long road for him, but he's made it.

Indians offense continues to spoil great pitching. Thankfully it hasn’t cost us the past 3 games.

Cardinals need some fire... Absolutely no emotion at all. Kind of annoying.

11-5 start by the Jays. Not too shabby. I hope this keeps up for the rest of the season.

35-22 :towel: :towel: :towel:

FIRST PLACE WHAT??? WHERE DID ALL THIS COME FROM??? :towel:

:sweep::rock:

Edited by BC

Your only good pitcher is Paxton (wtf is wrong with Felix this season anyway?), calm down you have nothing on the Astros, Red Sox and Yankees.

Edited by Sparty
  • Downvote 1