• Damon Harrison
  6. 6. E6

• Trent Williams
    • Patrick Peterson
  7. 7. E7

• David Johnson
    • Casey Hayward
  8. 8. E8

For mathematical purposes we need to do another round in the LB before getting back to the Winners Bracket. At the conclusion of this round, we'll be down to our top 48.

Edited by SteVo

Who keeps voting for Tucker against actual football players? What's going on here? Lol

This is the first time I have voted against Tucker. Frederick is too good of a center.

But please quit whining about "actual football players." Tucker is a football player and a hell of a good one at that. This is BPitNFL not, BP at the most important positions in the NFL. We're not arbitrarily discarding kickers and punters because they're special teamers.

Sean would be the kind of person who would vote against Devin Hester back in the day because all he does well is return kicks.

Yeah, this is the first time I will vote against Tucker. :fbm:

Also, Rivers keeps getting super favorable match-ups. I think he has fallen off a bit tbh. Pls prove me wrong Phil.

And DeCastro & PP losing/tying in their matchups is extremely questionable IMO.

Devin Hester was a back up CB and WR. He had to run, get hit, catch kick offs and punts etc. He was definitely a real football player. :yep:

Ask the Baltimore Ravens if they would give Tucker up for anything short of a first round pick. I fucking guarantee you the answer would be no. I'm not sure they'd give him up for a first rounder even, probably depend on how much longer they think he can do what he does.

The man guarantees points past the 40 yard line. Its ridiculous that I even have to defend Justin Tucker as a football player.

@BJORN: Patrick Peterson is criminally underrated on these boards. He's a top-5 CB at the absolute worst. Trent Williams is a great LT. He should not be beating or close to PP.

• Upvote 1

Hardest matchup for me in this one was Thomas and Harrison

Ask the Baltimore Ravens if they would give Tucker up for anything short of a first round pick. I fucking guarantee you the answer would be no. I'm not sure they'd give him up for a first rounder even, probably depend on how much longer they think he can do what he does.

The man guarantees points past the 40 yard line. Its ridiculous that I even have to defend Justin Tucker as a football player.

@BJORN: Patrick Peterson is criminally underrated on these boards. He's a top-5 CB at the absolute worst. Trent Williams is a great LT. He should not be beating or close to PP.

Idk Adam Vinitari is still money from 40 also and he’s entering his 23rd season in the NFL..

Voting is closed.

Advances to next round:

• Travis Frederick
  • Ndamukong Suh
  • Lane Johnson
  • Mike Evans
  • Michael Thomas
  • Patrick Peterson
  • David Johnson
  • A.J. Bouye

Eliminated:

• Justin Tucker