• Chris Harris
  6. 6. F6

• Joey Bosa
    • Russell Wilson
  7. 7. F7

• Antonio Brown
    • Matt Ryan
  8. 8. F8

Ok guys, this is getting serious now. Every player in this poll is locked into the top 48, but winners from this round clinch a top-24 spot. Think on your votes.

Brady vs ET

Tom is my #2 QB in the league, possibly #1 for this year. ET is basically in a dead heat with Harrison Smith for the best safety in the league. Letting 2017 play be the indicator, I give it to Tom, barely.

Jason Peters vs Zack Martin

Martin might be the best guard in the league, Peters is a great player, but I think has come a bit too far.

Aaron Rodgers vs Marshal Yanda:

I have to give this to Arod, but the man really needs to stop getting hurt. Yanda spent much of 2017 hurt as well, so this really could either/or and I wouldnt complain. When healthy these are both top-10 overall players.

Calais Campbell vs Landon Collins

Campbell had himself a year, but Landon has had two great ones in a row. He is the third best safety in the league, IMO, and I have to give this one to Landon.

Aaron Donald vs Chris Harris

Harris is in the top-10 at CB, possibly cracking the top-5. Aaron Donald is the best interior defender in the game of football, and I think is my #1 overall player. No contest.

Joey Bosa vs Russell Wilson

I'm gonna take Bosa in this one. He's a disruptive presence on the edge for the Chargers. Wilson is a fantastic QB as well, again, not gonna argue with either choice. Bosa gets it by a hair for me.

Antonio Brown vs Matt Ryan

I personally think Matty Ice is highly overrated. I realize PFF has him up there too, he just doesn't make the eye test for me. Regardless, there are only two QBs that would have a shot against AB, and Ryan isn't one of them.

Todd Gurley vs Julio Jones:

JJ has been doing it for longer than Gurley has. Despite his troubles in the redzone, Julio still came in at #2 for WRs in 2017 overall. I have him at #3 for this particular poll, but I have to give it to him over Gurley by a tad. Another matchup that could go either way and I wouldn't argue.

Edited by Thanatos

My Picks:

Earl Thomas (Brady is losing his edge. He's still a good QB, but he's nowhere near the player Earl is and not nearly as important to his team)

Zack Martin (Best Guard vs. a very good LT. If you think positional importance sways you towards a slightly worse LT, you could make an argument for Peters, but Martin is a force)

Aaron Rodgers (If Yanda played last year I'd take him without a doubt. As it is now, Rodgers is the easy choice)

Calais Campbell (Basically a battle between last year's and this year's top defensive player. I give Calais the slight edge)

Aaron Donald (Best DT and perhaps best defensive player against a very good cornerback. Sorry Chris, this ain't your time)

Joey Bosa (This one could definitely go either way and felt a little soon, but I think Bosa is just more dominant at this point in time)

Antonio Brown (I like Matty Ice, but this is the best WR in the game since Jerry Rice, you need to be more than a top 10 QB to match him)

Todd Gurley (Legitimate offensive player of the year vs. a dynamic but ultimately lacking in killer instinct WR. Easy pick for me.)

Voting is closed.

Advances to next round:

• Tom Brady
  • Zack Martin
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Calais Campbell
  • Aaron Donald
  • Joey Bosa
  • Antonio Brown
  • Julio Jones

Moves to Losers Bracket:

• Earl Thomas