• Bobby Wagner
  6. 6. F14

• Le'Veon Bell
    • Andrew Whitworth
  7. 7. F15

8. 8. F16

• A.J. Green
    • Rob Gronkowski

Ok guys, this is getting serious now. Every player in this poll is locked into the top 48, but winners from this round clinch a top-24 spot. Think on your votes.

Edited by SteVo

Damn, there were some tough matchups in this group. That Ramsey vs Smith matchup and Wagner vs Keuchly were extremely hard for me to pick. Ramsey has already become a top 3 corner and is still young but Smith was one of the best safeties last season. I felt like an elite corner is worth more than an elite safety so I went with Ramsey. Wagner and Keuchly are the top 2 MLBs and it's really 1a and 1b, it came down to Wagner being better this past season for me.

This is getting ridiculous.

Von vs Rhodes:

Xavier is a fantastic corner, my #3 in the league, but Von is the best OLB and a top-10 player overall.

Ramsey vs Smith:

Harrison is a fantastic safety, possibly the best in the NFL. Ramsey is the 2nd best CB. This is really fucking hard, but I have to go with Jalen, if for no other reason than I think he had a better 2017 by a hair.

Mack vs Tyron:

Khalil wins here because of Tyron's mediocre 2017- mostly due to injuries- but this one is pretty easy to me.

LeSean vs Joe Thomas

Thomas is a HoF LT, LeSean is a great shifty RB, but I have to give the edge to JT here.

Luke Kuechly vs Bobby Wagner:

A matchup of the best and second best MLBs in the league. Luke wins, but this gap is narrowing year by year.

LeVeon Bell vs Andrew Whitworth:

IMO, Andrew shouldn't be this high. Bell is a top-20 overall player.

Brees vs Cox

Fletcher is a fantastic DT, but Brees is a surgical QB that still has it in his old age.

AJ Green vs Gronk

Gronk is the best TE in the league, he might be the best TE in the history of the league by the time he's done- if he stops getting hurt. AJ is a great WR, but he's fallen off a bit the past couple of years.

Edited by Thanatos

Kuechly vs. Wagner results are interesting to me. There isn't much difference when they're both healthy, but it'd lean towards Kuechly probably (I think there's an argument for Wagner, but I wouldn't fault either side.) I think the edge comes because Wagner hasn't missed a game in the past two seasons, and looks to continue being a dominant force.

My other votes were:

Von Miller

Harrison Smith (Definitely a battle between a great safety and great CB, could go either way but I think Harrison is just a hair better)

Khalil Mack (Smith has been dealing with injuries, isn't quite the same force he once was)

Joe Thomas (He may be retired, but I think he's a far better tackle than McCoy is a runningback)

Le'Veon Bell (Best RB vs. a very good LT. Easy choice, may have been closer if this was 5 years ago Whitworth)

Drew Brees (This matchup feels a little too soon, since I think Cox is the second best DT in the game, and Brees is the best QB considering health, second otherwise)

Gronk (I could have gone either way on this one, Gronk just felt more correct)

Voting is closed.

Advances to next round:

• Von Miller
  • Jalen Ramsey
  • Khalil Mack
  • Joe Thomas
  • Luke Kuechly
  • Le'Veon Bell
  • Drew Brees
  • Rob Gronkowski

Moves to Losers Bracket:

• Xavier Rhodes