Sign in to follow this  
BC

Predict a Darkhorse Team

Who is the leading candidate in your opinion to become this years darkhorse team?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the leading candidate in your opinion to become this years darkhorse team?

• 49ers
    • Broncos
    • Browns
    • Bengals
    • Ravens
    • Cardinals
    • Jets
    • Chargers
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Colts
    • Bills
    • Bears
    • Buccaneers
    • R-Words

Sometimes it can be hard to determine what can qualify as a "darkhorse" team but I think we would for the most part agree with this list. In most cases we would include teams that had 10 or more losses but I didn't think the Houstan Texans really qualify, do they? I mean they have one of the most potent looking offenses on paper and would have maybe made it to the AFCCG if healthy. So I just made a list of the bottom 15 teams based on expectation.

Go!

The Giants have lots of holes but I could see them being a team that is able to score a lot of points VERY quickly. I'm going with them for that reasons. I think they'll be tough to put away with that offense and Eli must be just downright pissed off and ready to beat people.

Going with the Chargers, their roster is loaded especially after a good draft (imo) and the LA drama is all but cooled down now. This probably needs to be their year too.

Feel like every year I expect the Chargers to do well and win the West, so may as well continue doing do and pick them again. They still have a few holes, especially at OT and LB, but feel like they should be a strong team and I don't have much faith in the rest of the AFCW. The Dolphins could be a surprise team too, depending on how Tannehill looks coming back from that ACL tear.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Chargers aren't a darkhorse team.

They are the team to beat in the AFCW.

Your darkhorse team would be the Ravens. The sooner they can get Jackson acclimated to a real NFL offense and how to be a professional NFL QB, the better off they will be. The defense is stout. I seriously don't think you can do worse than what Flacco did last season.

Offense needs a spark, and Jackson is just that.

I could see the Bears making some noise.

Quite a few teams in this poll who don't qualify for "dark horse" at all...

Chargers, Bears.. meaning they have a decent year but theyll still die like the Titans or Chiefs etc

Edited by PhilElliot

Giants Bears Browns. 

On 5/14/2018 at 10:14 PM, FartWaffles said:

:Cardinals: Healthy David Johnson, underrated defense, and Chosen Rosen! :megusta:

Tied for the worst record in the league at 2-9, this comment has aged like a fine wine! :yao:

I was laughing at everyone who was picking the Bears. That was way before they traded for Khalil Mack. But yeah. Wow. Good pick guiz