Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Cherry's 2019 Scouting Notebook/BS thread (FREE PORTFOLIO BITCH)

I really like the format of the article and the images. You should stick to it. You plan on doing it for the other positions as well?

Not quite sure how I'll have them done moving forward because by time I reach other positions in depth the Senior Bowl and Shrine will already have arrived. Hopefully I can do something similar next year at a more extensive level. 

Oh, I also made some sweeping changes to the website layout. Report pages use name bars instead of profile pictures. Rankings aren't as choppy in formatting. Background is finally included (independent to each page for the most part). Mobile works, albeit not as good looking. 

www.whatsondraftnfl.com

https://www.whatsondraftnfl.com/2019-quarterback-scouting-reports

https://www.whatsondraftnfl.com/2019-quarterback-rankings

Finalized what the rankings page will look like in the portfolio

RankingsRASTest.png

Howie Roseman said this could be a historic draft for DLine. You agree with that take? 

5 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Needs more cyclones . 

Maybe if Kyle Kempt ain't lose his job to Brock Purdy. (Nah, Kempt is ass)

I'm probably gonna have Montgomery or Butler in one of my top 5s. Not expecting much from defenders but Lima is a guy I'm really excited for in 2020. 

28 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

Howie Roseman said this could be a historic draft for DLine. You agree with that take? 

Absolutely. Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Jeffery Simmons, Dre'Mont Jones, Dexter Lawrence, Christian Wilkins, Jerry Tillery, and Gerald Willis III all potential first rounders at DT. Even Charles Omenihu from Texas could get in with a good combine. On the edge you've got Bosa, Gary, Burns, Polite, Ferrell, Sweat, and Allen. I could easily see 12-15 DL/EDGE guys going first round. In fact, I'd be stunned if we saw fewer than 8. 

I hate to be right about this, but Easton Stick was terrible in Senior Bowl practice all week and didn't even play--maybe even didn't dress--today. Not even close to enough velocity on his throws. In the context of the NFL, honestly he sucks. Draft stock gone. 

Lol breh Stick didn't go to Senior Bowl. He was at Shrine.

15 hours ago, Cherry said:

Lol breh Stick didn't go to Senior Bowl. He was at Shrine.

Either way, he sucked all week in practice.

Not terrible in the game. 5/8 with a TD, but that came after an INT. Nothing good from the other 2 drives.

He's going to embarrass himself at the combine.

Easton Stick was elevated by superior teammates and coaching. He is not an NFL prospect. He's less of a prospect than Brock Jensen was. In today's NFL, elite arm talent is a necessity. He doesn't have it. 

Edited by BwareDWare94

5 hours ago, BwareDWare94 said:

Easton Stick was elevated by superior teammates and coaching. He is not an NFL prospect. He's less of a prospect than Brock Jensen was. In today's NFL, elite arm talent is a necessity. He doesn't have it. 

Brock Jensen > Tannehill

And elite arm talent is what Jensen lacked, too. He and Stick could sling it 60 yards on a deep ball, but neither can toss a 15 yard out on a rope. That's why Jensen had no future in the league. It's why Stick has no future in the league.

Edited by BwareDWare94

2 hours ago, FartWaffles said:

Brock Jensen > Tannehill

A take which shall live... in infamy. 

• Upvote 1

Some other pieces for the portfolio :doge:

PickYourFlavorSmoothTest.png

PickYourFlavorDepthPage.png

Chessboard Small.png

Gonna be dropping a sample of the portfolio with all the QBs in it soon. Here's my bae Eric Dungey screaming at his QB15 spot

EricDungeyTest.png

You have Stick way too high. Taryn Christion/Gage Gubrud are better prospects out of the FCS. What am I missing?

Gage Gubrud was injured and received a medical redshirt. Transferring to Wazzu. Christion has way worse decision-making and accuracy than Stick does.