Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

BPitNFL 5th/7th Place Vote +LB6B

11 members have voted

1. 1. Losers Bracket, Round 6B

2. 2. 5th Place

3. 3. 7th Place

In addition to the next round of the tournament, we also have votes to determine #5 through #8 in our top 100.

As for the Donald/Brown vote, the loser is locked in to 4th place. The winner will advance to the 2nd-place vote, against the loser of the finals of the winners bracket.

Edited by SteVo

How does brees beat him the 1st time but loses the second time yall some dumb Mfers

• Downvote 2

Because TGP is a community that learns from its mistakes.

I personally think Brees is so super undervalued roun' these parts.

I personally think Brees is so super undervalued roun' these parts.

Drew is the best QB in the nfl imo.. people dont like him on thise board and idk why

Drew is the best QB in the nfl imo.. people dont like him on thise board and idk why

You and Omerta saying we undervalue him or don't like him doesn't make sense at all to me. We're going to be voting him ahead of Tom Brady, and even if he loses to Luke, we will have him ranked him as the #6 overall player in the entire NFL.

I highly highly doubt Brees would be ranked that high by the average expert or a consensus among experts.

He's a great QB. If we're doing this by importance to team, Brees is probably the 3rd or 4th player I'd pick, all QBs. We're not. We're going purely by skill level. I personally would rank him just outside the top-10, at 11th or 12th overall. Luke is the best MLB in the league and right now is better than Brees.

Brees is a first ballot HoFer and if we're giving the award by the entire career, would win hands down. I'd still rank Arod and Brady over him personally. I could see an argument between Rodgers and Brees as far as career goes, but Brady is hands down going to win that overall.

But this ranking is not about careers, it's mainly about last year and going into this year, last couple of years does play some factor as well.

Voting is closed.

Aaron Donald advances to the 2nd-place vote.

Final rankings:

4) Antonio Brown :Steelers:

5) Luke Kuechly :panthers:

6) Drew Brees :Saints:

7) Tom Brady :Pats:

8) Khalil Mack :Raiders:

Edited by SteVo