Sign in to follow this  
Vin

2018 Kickoff and Anthem Rules Changes

I was talking about old Bob. He never said anything close to that, you were talking about Jerry.Come on man, it's not hard to keep up.

I mean yeah thats not literally what McNair said, but he exposed his feelings pretty blatantly. You are correct in that it was an exaggeration for effect.

By using a common turn of phrase. It was completely blown waaaaay out of proportion because of people like you who "exaggerate for effect" at least you are calling it what it is... Sort of. You're making mountains of mole hills on purpose.

he was convicted of being racist in a court of public Appeals, and most people we're just doing it because it was the outraged du jour. That is what happens, when you, wait for it.... Let the inmates run the asylum.

It doesnt matter what those kind of people say, blots, short of flat out saying "I'm a racist asshole" people on the far right will always defend them.

Bob McNair absolutely said something racist.

Guy on Fox News who grew up in Massachusetts told a black dude he should go out and pick cotton and the far right rushed to his defense as well saying it was just a common saying in the South. Nevermind that Massachusetts is about as far from the South as you can get.

Edited by Thanatos