Sign in to follow this  
BC

Richie Incognito now showing signs of Schizophrenia, throws dumbells at people and taken into Psychiatric Ward

Wow. So he says he's having physical problems, kidneys, organs, etc, retires, changes mind a week later, now loses mind at innocent ordinary people who he "believed to be government officials following him around at the gym who were trying to record and spy on him," and gets detained and now going through Psychiatric evaluations.

Really feel for him because this is clearly mental illness and likely CTE.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23594549/richie-incognito-believed-altered-paranoid-state-police-officers

And I don't feel bad for him in the slightest. Funny how life comes at you.

• Upvote 1

Incognito is your typical meathead douche bag and I have no remorse for him.

Idk, I hope the guy gets help and can come out of this as a better man. Maybe his mental state was the cause of his behavior as much as Jon Martin. Schizophrenia is so fucking tragic, I feel for anyone that has to live with that and I think it's kinda fucked up for people that don't have to live with it to judge people that do. Remember too that this guy is probably a father and a husband. Probably a shitty one but that doesn't mean that the people who care for him aren't effected by this shit. I hope he gets help and maybe can help others.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

It's interesting that it onset so late. Usually it starts in the late teens or early 20s for men.

I'll echo similar sentiments in that I don't really care. It's unfortunate. I live with something similar and I know it sucks, but that doesn't make him some poor innocent soul that is just suffering. He was still an asshole, and unless he's been an idiot with money he has more than enough money to continue on.

If CTE is involved then he's in for a very rough ride.

• Upvote 1

Is there anything from your lifetime that could result in you having CTE PhillElliot? Or u normal

• Upvote 1

Is there anything from your lifetime that could result in you having CTE PhillElliot? Or u normal

Go prove to me he actually has any problems beyond you reading a story. It's just that simple..this is tabloid junk. He was paid as all jocks are, just like actors, to accept having their names raked through the mud

• Downvote 1

Go prove to me he actually has any problems beyond you reading a story. It's just that simple..this is tabloid junk. He was paid as all jocks are, just like actors, to accept having their names raked through the mud

Lolz

• Upvote 1

Lolz

Sorry, that doesn't qualify as proof I'm wrong.

Youre wasting your brain space, talking about useless shit on your tv, about people you'll never know personally. It has nothing to do with your life whether true or not. So why talk about useless crap? His race crap in Miami never actually happened, neither is this.

Again, prove me wrong or you have no grounds to make fun of me.

Googling more articles isn't proof.Believing it happened ,is not proof

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, that doesn't qualify as proof I'm wrong.

Youre wasting your brain space, talking about useless shit on your tv, about people you'll never know personally. It has nothing to do with your life whether true or not. So why talk about useless crap? His race crap in Miami never actually happened, neither is this.

Again, prove me wrong or you have no grounds to make fun of me.

Googling more articles isn't proof.Believing it happened ,is not proof

Lolz

• Upvote 1

Lolz

Yep, typical dumbed down, American education response...and a buffalo fan to top it off. Not the brightest tool in the lunchbox.

• Downvote 1

Yep, typical dumbed down, American education response...and a buffalo fan to top it off. Not the brightest tool in the lunchbox.

Lolz

• Upvote 2

71BSZHlBBeL._SY355_.jpg

hope this helps your problem

• Upvote 2

71BSZHlBBeL._SY355_.jpghope this helps your problem

Ya know BC, you're alright. I don't give a don't what they say about you lol.

71BSZHlBBeL._SY355_.jpg

hope this helps your problem

Lol another dumb joke but can't prove me wrong. You just read what is thrown at you..believe..and then repeat it like a parrot. So far, I win again.

Nice touch with your joke though lol

Phil do you go as far as saying that mental illness is something fake as well? I can't remember if I've had this discussion with you.