Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

"Fuckin' soldier" charged with burglary and rape of multiple old ladies...

Former Pro Bowl tight end Kellen Winslow Jr is charged with kidnapping and raping two women aged 56 and 59, and attempting to rape two others aged 71 and 86

By Mary Kekatos and Ariel Zilber and Alex Raskin Sports News Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:33 EDT, 15 June 2018 | Updated: 21:50 EDT, 15 June 2018

• Winslow faces two counts of burglary with intent to rape in June, with the victims being ages 71 and 86
  • He has also been charged with kidnapping, rape and forced oral copulation of a 56-year-old woman in March
  • In another charge, he kidnapped, raped and sodomized a 59-year-old woman in May
  • If convicted of all the charges, Winslow, 34, could face life imprisonment
  • Winslow was arrested a week ago for allegedly burglarizing a mobile home park
  • He denied stealing anything and said he was the victim of racial profiling

Further details have emerged about the sexual assault allegations against former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr.

The 34-year-old was arrested in San Diego on Thursday and charged with a number of felonies, including rape, sodomy, burglary, indecent exposure, and kidnapping.

A police complaint, obtained by The San Diego Union Tribune showed that Winslow preyed on older women when committing his crimes.

According to the complaint, Winslow faces two counts of burglary with intent to rape in June, with the victims being ages 71 and 86.

He has also been charged with kidnapping, rape and forced oral copulation of a 56-year-old woman in March, and kidnapping, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May.

He was also charged with indecent exposure in May.

If convicted of all the charges, the former Pro Bowler could face life imprisonment.

TMZ reported on Thursday that Winslow was taken into custody at the Vista Detention Facility, a jail located in San Diego County. He currently remains in jail without bail.

A search warrant was executed for Winslow’s home, according to TMZ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850179/Former-Pro-Bowl-tight-end-Kellen-Winslow-Jr-charged-five-counts-including-rape.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X60mrYO1UU

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

When I heard this news the other day, I felt bad for Sr. Not just because he's an NFL legend, but he was also well known as a great dude off the field as well.

Sad to see his son go down this path, but I also have zero sympathy for an asshole that has done what he did. Hope he rots behind bars.

Yeah, like Ed said, inb4 "CTE!!!!!" This guy was always a major piece of fuck. Kill his ass.

Thats what I was thinking when I read this... He was always a twat. He for some reason decided to crank it to 11 though. Insane to read though.

This is one of the craziest things I have ever heard. I don't think this lines up with other CTE shit imo. I think this is just a really bad person. I don't even know what to say on this one.

This is one of the craziest things I have ever heard. I don't think this lines up with other CTE shit imo. I think this is just a really bad person. I don't even know what to say on this one.

Yeah, I mean, he probably could have done this to women a lot younger. A testament to how sick he is that he decided to prey on the next step down from a child.

I think CTE could've been a factor in this, but that doesn't change that he should spend the rest of his life in jail regardless. Makes a bad guy act more erratically.

Aaron Hernandez being another example of this.

Edited by blotsfan

I'm not black or mixed race but does anyone think all this comes from Winslow trying to earn the respect of his black teammates/friends despite being born with a silver spoon? I always found it funny that he acted the way he did like he was from the hood or some shit. I bet he got laughed at by a lot of people. Not trying to justify his actions at all but holy shit it's hard to understand how a person can come to behave this way. He definitely is too dangerous to be free out on the streets and what he did is just unspeakable. Man what a crazy story.

He...didn't...rape...anyone..least of all ,older women lol learn to stop believing everything You read

Prove it.

• Upvote 1

Prove it.

The only thing you have is words on a page. That doesn't make it real. It makes it a story.

There's nothing to prove if it doesn't exist. Prove to me it does exist. You cant. You have no way of proving it's real.

You read words on a page and believe them. That's not proof. That's belief.

I have just now proven it's fake because neither of us can prove it's real.

There is no rape. There is no Janoris Jenkins house body.

There's no Jameis incident.

You can't find a single thing to prove any of it

Edited by PhilElliot

The only thing you have is words on a page. That doesn't make it real. It makes it a story.

There's nothing to prove if it doesn't exist. Prove to me it does exist. You cant. You have no way of proving it's real.

Lolz

Lolz

in other words youre too immature to have an actual critical thinking, logic argument. You need your hand held every step of the way.

the only thing you have is words you read. You have absolutely no facts, no proof anything actually happened and youll never be able to prove your belief in a million years. Youre laughing because you are the fool

in other words youre too immature to have an actual critical thinking, logic argument. You need your hand held every step of the way.

the only thing you have is words you read. You have absolutely no facts, no proof anything actually happened and youll never be able to prove your belief in a million years. Youre laughing because you are the fool

I could actually point several obvious flaws with your logic, but I know exactly how you'd respond, so why bother?

Or in other words:

Lolz

• Upvote 2

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/burden-of-proof

I could actually point several obvious flaws with your logic, but I know exactly how you'd respond, so why bother?

Or in other words:

Lolz

There's no flaws until you prove the incident is real. You can't point to a single flaw. The only thing you are capable of using is the dependant logic you were taught. A logic specifically designed to dumb you down. You are conditioned to need authority to approve your beliefs.

Faith in media does not qualify as fact proof or truth..you simply believe.

Lol you can't see how stupid that reasoning is? There's no such thing as a burden of proof. Either something happened or it didnt. By this definition, you are allowed to believe anything and everything just because you want to. Lol hiw stupid does one need to be to not see the hole in that stupid reasoning.

You sitting at home reading an article is proof it happened? You believing media is proof it happened? You're the one with gaping holes in your logic.

Burden of proof is the dumbest argument ever. Either something exists or happened or it didnt. Can you prove something doesn't exist, when it doesn't exist in the first place? No one can prove god.

Just like people believe the bible is the word of God..you believe media is the word of truth.

Burden of proof is the laziest ,dumbed down fucking logic ever. It's an excuse to stay stupid. It's so fucking backwards, it's hilarious

Lmao

Lol you can't see how stupid that reasoning is? There's no such thing as a burden of proof. Either something happened or it didnt. By this definition, you are allowed to believe anything and everything just because you want to. Lol hiw stupid does one need to be to not see the hole in that stupid reasoning.

You sitting at home reading an article is proof it happened? You believing media is proof it happened? You're the one with gaping holes in your logic.

Burden of proof is the dumbest argument ever. Either something exists or happened or it didnt. Can you prove something doesn't exist, when it doesn't exist in the first place? No one can prove god.

Just like people believe the bible is the word of God..you believe media is the word of truth.

Burden of proof is the laziest ,dumbed down fucking logic ever. It's an excuse to stay stupid. It's so fucking backwards, it's hilarious

• Upvote 2