Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

WESTWORLD

Dope show. Should have a thread. Talk about it.

Are you actually caught up? lol

Yeah I watched the series finale with my GF last night. Need to watch it again to fully process it though, honestly.

Just finished the finale... This show is a SERIOUS MIND FUCK. lmao

It's gonna end up being better than GoT. I've been saying that for a couple years now.

Even after the Season 1 finale... I was always worried about how this show would sustain throughout many seasons because I love the characters (and actors) we have. The show would still be good, but I want these actors to stick around as long as possible.

I'm talking Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Wright, and Thandie Newton mostly.. James Marsden.. kinda but less impactful, IMO. These guys (and gals) are just so good.

For a while there during the finale I was really worried we'd be losing all those characters permanently. I was very not excited!!! LOL.

They've cleverly been able to work around that and I am glad.. The twists and turns we take throughout this show are just ridiculous.

It took me a while to realize why Delores cared so much about those user algoeithms. I think she read through enough to realize all those people would react with such tremendous fear to the host's sentience that they would just slaughter the hosts. Kind of like how Delos' simulations always resulted in him rejecting his son which lead to the relapse and overdose, Delores could map out how they would react with that algorithm.

Or maybe not. Thoughts?