Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Civil Discourse: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I haven't seen much from her other than a few articles but I am excited to see what she can do. Hopefully others like her start to rise among both parties. Some of the criticism she is already getting is ridiculous.

It's to be expected. She's going to get grilled every time she's on TV. Remember that these are massive corporate news mediums. I'm glad Bernie Sanders is taking her under his wing. Say what you want about the guy but one thing you can't take away from him is he is as experienced as it gets.

Edited by seanbrock

Lop all politicians getting major media attention are on the same team.nothing new or different us happening. They are just rapping it in a new package. She's Hispanic, female and younger,not ugly. Just another political actor.

Another so called choice,forced upon you.you never knew who she was till govt told you who she was. Stop wasting time on this stupid shit. You've never made an independent choice about anything political in your entire life. She's just another puppet.

Lop all politicians getting major media attention are on the same team.nothing new or different us happening. They are just rapping it in a new package. She's Hispanic, female and younger,not ugly. Just another political actor.

Another so called choice,forced upon you.you never knew who she was till govt told you who she was. Stop wasting time on this stupid shit. You've never made an independent choice about anything political in your entire life. She's just another puppet.

Are you a coin-operated machine?

Damn it man, you done did it. The rule is thus:

Under no circumstances are you to engage with subhuman species that calls themselves philelliot. If you encounter him on a message board do not talk to him. If you pass him on the street, pee into his helmet, tip your hat to his mom, and leisurely stroll in the opposite direction extending your sympathies to every passerby for having to support the creature whose soul purpose is to convert oxygen to carbon monoxide, and raise your children to be the antithesis of it.

OPTION: You may also thank it's mother for letting it live with her until he is 65 so that way you will never have to worry about it as a neighbor.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

It's possible of course. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being, personally.
  • Upvote 1

Are you a coin-operated machine?

no, I'm not the one who reacts like a robot to media stories..thats what you do. Its all youve ever done.

believe-repeat what you read,believe-repeat what you read,over and over,again and again.

It's to be expected. She's going to get grilled every time she's on TV. Remember that these are massive corporate news mediums. I'm glad Bernie Sanders is taking her under his wing. Say what you want about the guy but one thing you can't take away from him is he is as experienced as it gets.

No issue with her being grilled. I take issue when she gets grilled for things she has already addressed or spoke about. It is more of a reading/listening comprehension kinda thing lol