Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

How's your summer been?

Congrats on the job and soon-to-be fiance. I expect pictures of this 8 week old rottie! My parents just got an 8 week old black lab and she is the best thing ever.

As far as my summer goes, been pretty good. Still settling into the new job and apartment. Have every other friday off, so I have been hitting the beach pretty much every other weekend. Just got a surfboard too, so my goal by the end of summer is to be catching some waves.

WC was pretty awesome. Padres & Orioles suck. So been a mixed-bag sports wise. Hope to see ya on more often but glad you have been kicking ass.

• Upvote 2

Basically just video editing for 12 hours a day. :p

• Upvote 2

Congrats on the job and soon-to-be fiance. I expect pictures of this 8 week old rottie! My parents just got an 8 week old black lab and she is the best thing ever.

As far as my summer goes, been pretty good. Still settling into the new job and apartment. Have every other friday off, so I have been hitting the beach pretty much every other weekend. Just got a surfboard too, so my goal by the end of summer is to be catching some waves.

WC was pretty awesome. Padres & Orioles suck. So been a mixed-bag sports wise. Hope to see ya on more often but glad you have been kicking ass.

Thanks man, he's from a litter of 13 and there were only 3 males.... wanted to take them all but money talks unfortunately.

What's your new job??

Orioles are a firesale at the moment... and the Padres... well they are just the Padres unfortunately. Did you ever decide on a NFL team?

Ravens and Lammar Jackson are going to kick ass, I'm telling you now.

Basically just video editing for 12 hours a day. :p

Videos of what??

• Upvote 1

I now have a dog, a 3 month old mix of Great Pyrenees, Anatolian Shepherd, and Yellow lab. I named her Porter Wagoner [insert my last name here]. My parents named their dog "Dolly" so it was only natural to name my dog Porter as a tribute to the Porter Wagoner Show with Dolly Parton, being as I'm a classic country fan.

I've been to a pair of race tracks about an hour from my house several times already this summer and I couldn't be happier. I have a great group of friends. So many reasons to be grateful and happy.

Glad to hear you've been well!

• Upvote 2

Thanks man, he's from a litter of 13 and there were only 3 males.... wanted to take them all but money talks unfortunately.

What's your new job??

Orioles are a firesale at the moment... and the Padres... well they are just the Padres unfortunately. Did you ever decide on a NFL team?

Ravens and Lammar Jackson are going to kick ass, I'm telling you now.

Videos of what??

3 would be a lot of work but I hear you... Once I get a raise next year hopefully I can afford to get myself a dog.

Yeah, I am pretty much supporting the Ravens since I moved to Baltimore. And I work for the army now.

• Upvote 2

I've had a pretty boring summer honestly. I've just been going to work trying to build my Empire and so on. The only real reprieve I've gotten from that, is that my son is been in football camp, and he's starting to have games every Saturday which is awesome to watch. I forgot how much fun it was, we were state champions in high school, and college is pretty intense it took a lot of the fun out of it, but just watching these kids out there playing to play is amazing.

Speaking of dogs, we recently buried our Pitbull, but she was old, I think she was 13 or 14, and she had a good run. We've been thinking about buying a new dog, and I came a breath away from buying a brand new German Shepherd that was 10 weeks old. That said I really can't justify spending $3, 000 when there's dogs in the pound that are just as good of dogs. We've been making trips there a couple times a month to see if we catch any dog that we just can't live without.

My daughter is doing dance lessons, so when I'm not at football, or mowing our grass, I am usually at a dance recital of Macy's.

I don't know if you were around, but my wife became an orthopedic surgeon, and she has been extremely busy. I mean not so much in the sense we would think is a normal 8 to 5. But they'll be days or she's gone for 2 or 3 days, and she just sleeps at the hospital, and then she'll come home for 5. We've all kind of had to adjust to that schedule, and she's kind of upset that she's missing dance recitals and football games.

It's good to hear from you Charles, I am glad to hear that you have gotten your mind right, and that you've taken some time for yourself to get everything in order. Once you get your mind right, everything else falls into place. I too like everyone else will wait with bated breath to see the rottweiler pictures.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

Videos of what??

Senior cutups.

Bware: Breed?

Love how Rotties paws get so big when they are pups

• Upvote 1

Bware: Breed?

Love how Rotties paws get so big when they are pups

Mother is half Anatolian Shepherd, half Great Pyrenees. Father is Yellow Lab