Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

2018 TGP Fantasy Football

9 members have voted

1. 1. What platform would you prefer?

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. What draft format would you prefer?

3. 3. Would you be willing to participate in multiple TGP leagues?

• Definitely
    • Absolutely not
    • Yes, but only if we need to make numbers work

Also, if anyone who was in the league last year wants back in let me know, I'll be purging the list tomorrow

So, I'm an idiot, or I can't follow when we user names that aren't people's current user names, but it looks like seanbrook is the only person who's expressed interest that wasn't in the ESPN league last year, and F4E is the only person from last year's league who hasn't expressed interest this season. This leaves us with two options, seanbrook can either take F4E's spot or by brother's, F4E will greet first shot at claiming it. I'm still hoping to do the draft this afternoon, bit it's contingent on getting the league set in time, I'll plan to reschedule it for late Wednesday (8 or 9 eastern) if we can't get everyone on board today.

Alright, sean's  in, which puts the league at 13 temporarily, I'm waiting to hear from F4E, but I think I'm gonna be removing my brother to get us to 12, still planning to do the draft at 4 or 430 depending on when I get home and how quickly I can get it set up

I'm finally back from my litttle mini-road trip. Looks like we're a couple hours from the draft but I'm not sure if I got put in the league or not. No worries if not, but I'm here for the day and ready to go if it ends up working out. 

8 minutes ago, BC said:

I'm finally back from my litttle mini-road trip. Looks like we're a couple hours from the draft but I'm not sure if I got put in the league or not. No worries if not, but I'm here for the day and ready to go if it ends up working out. 

You werein the league last year so you should be good, check on ESPN and confirm, draft may not happen today, I'm still out of town so I'm not sure I'll get the draft set up in time

Roethlisberger

Davante Adams

Stephon Diggs

Alvin Kamara

Chris Carson

Jimmy Graham

Chris Hogan

Will Lutz

Jacksonville Jaguars

:smug::smug::smug: 

BC might not win a game this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My bad for leaving last night, something came up...still happy enough with the squad though.

You're slamming your own teams top 2 targets, ya dumb. 

Serious question though: how do you feel about Jimmy Graham being on the Packers? How big is his impact to the team?

Reaching for James Conner in the 10th has paid off. Kamara and Conner seemingly never come off the football field. Might not help me in December but barring a crazy losing streak I should be putting up a fight til the end. We'll see if Jimmy Graham ever gets consistency. He's my only concern really.  

Okay, somebody has both Joe Mixon and Delanie Walker in their starting lineup, what the hell?

EDIT: Le'Veon Bell too, c'mon man

Edited by oochymp

My team has been bottom 3 in points in two weeks, and I think will be top-3 in points the other two weeks. Very inconsistent.

Phil needs to check his team.

So after about 30 percent of the season dude's I am willing to part with. 

Scam Newton

Shady McCoy

Crabtree

Buck Allen

Allen Robinson

Marshawn Lynch

The Red Rifle

Cooper Kupp

Kenny Golladay

Trey Burton

Some of those you would pay a premium for, others I am content with backups lol.

Good thing I got off to a red hot start in this league because I definetely set my lineup but the stupid thing didn't save it, or apply the changes or whatever and I had to run out really fast to go on a road trip. Made all the right acquisitions during the week and would have sodomized all you hoebags. You're all about to get your asses kicked. Consider your seasons over, dingbats. 

Who is mark goldburg and the San Fernando Pirates? They are playing Le'Veon Bell and Delanie Walker against me.

And I'm playing sean, who started 3 players on byes, not a great showing overall

14 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Who is mark goldburg and the San Fernando Pirates? They are playing Le'Veon Bell and Delanie Walker against me.

Phil.

Wow. Petition to ban him next year, this is ridiculous.

lube is overrated :smug:

On 11/5/2018 at 1:51 PM, BC said:

lube is overrated :smug:

Apparently starting people on byes are not.

Way to lose to my shitty team there, pepperoni nipples.

I've sent out some trades (@Favre @Vin) in an attempt to sneak into the playoffs and lose in the first round, much like the Panthers are going to try to do.

Edited by Thanatos