Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Jalen Ramsey Tees Off On Opposing QBs

Let's take a gander at some of Ramsey's thoughts on many of the NFL QBs:

Aaron Rodgers: Does not suck.

Tom Brady: Does not suck.

Marcus Mariota: Great for the Titans.

Tyrod Taylor: "Actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes."

Jimmy Garoppolo: Not sure if he's sold on the hype yet.

Deshaun Watson: "He'll be the league MVP in a couple years."

Carson Wentz: Ramsey says Wentz and Watson will be battling for MVP trophy for the next five to 10 years.

Jared Goff: "average to above average... For what his team ask him to do, yeah, he's good."

Dak Prescott: Good. Alright. OK. But Cowboys run through Ezekiel Elliott.

Kirk Cousins: "Winner" "Competitor." "Coming off the play action, he's the best quarterback in the league."

Derek Carr: Good.

Eli Manning: "It's not really Eli. I think it's Odell [beckham, Jr.]. I won't say Eli's good, I'll say Odell's good. And their connection is good."

Russell Wilson: Good. Good leader too.

Ben Roethlisberger: "Decent." "It's not Big Ben, it's [Antonio Brown]. Big Ben slings the ball a lot of the time. He just slings it, and his receivers go get it... I played him twice last year, and he really disappointed me."

Drew Brees: Ramsey is a fan.

Andrew Luck: "I don't really think he's that good."

Ryan Tannehill: Don't know much about him.

Matthew Stafford: "He do what he gotta do."

Philip Rivers: "Pretty good."

Matt Ryan: "Overrated."

Joe Flacco: "Sucks. I played him two years in a row. He sucks."

Lamar Jackson: going to be good.

Baker Mayfield: "...if they want that type of quarterback-confident, get out the pocket, throw on the run, big plays, charisma-then yeah, I understand Baker going number one

Kinda hard to disagree with a lot of this, imo. Ha. He sorta has a point. Rarely hear this kind of honesty though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000947932/article/jalen-ramsey-backs-his-qb-rips-others-across-nfl?campaign=fb-articleshare

I pretty much agree with all of this except for the Matt Ryan shade. And he may be being too kind to Dak and Eli.

How many people crying about him not gushing about Brady and/or Rodgers and probably not understanding that he's basically saying that their greatness is self evident?

So Ben disappointed him when he lit that ass up in the playoffs? Coolstorybro. Not Ben's fault our defense was god fucking awful in that game.

• Upvote 1

Love love love hearing this. The NFL needs more talk like this. Jalen just became one of my favorite non-Eagles in the whole league.

The league needs more trash talk. This is great

Greeeeeeeeaaaatttt...Another Richard Sherman.

He is awfully quiet. Apparently having QB’s spanking you and your defense doesn't give you a lot of room to get fiesty. Sit down bitch.

Neither him nor Bouye have given up a TD so far.  Defense as a whole has been fairly disappointing, dunno what the deal is.  (Actually I do, it's because we're not getting 10 sacks a game like we were last season)

From what I have read is he is not playing like a number one corner, and is ranked outside of 32. Kind of a puppy dog ass for an alligator mouth this year.

Yeah, PFF has him ranked 45th amongst corners. 

On 10/20/2018 at 4:24 PM, Omerta said:

He is awfully quiet. Apparently having QB’s spanking you and your defense doesn't give you a lot of room to get fiesty. Sit down bitch.

and be humble