Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

Razor's QB Rankings 2018

Another season starts, and it starts in the worst way possible. Most of you are familiar with the general premise of what I do for these rankings, basing it solely on offensive efficiency. These stats are completion percentage, TD/ATT, TO/ATT, and Yards per Attempt, with sacks, rushing attempts and fumbles factored into the equation as well. For my numbers, a fumble counts as 1/2 of a turnover whether the offense ends up giving the ball away or not, as sometimes you have scenarios where a guy fumbles 15 times but never loses possession, while a guy who only fumbles 5 times and loses possession every time should not be punished more for variance. Any ties on my list are sorted by Yards per Attempt, as I find that is the best measure of determining a winning QB.

Week 1 has already brought back the Lolions and Lolsaints corollary, where even mediocre QB's will take a dump on them and rise to the top of the rankings early. Sam Bradford was put in the number position after killing the Saints last year, so it does not surprise me at all to see Ryan Fitzpatrick of all people take the top spot early. Time will sort this out, I'm certain, it's just a perfect conflux of factors leading to Fitzmagic's early success. Nathan Peterman owns the bottom spot with a conventional passer rating of zero, and my rankings don't give him any more help in that regard. There have been a lot of poor starts this season though, and there is a clear dividing line between 16th and 17th place at this early stage.

Week 1 Rankings

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick 6
2. Drew Brees 14
3. Patrick Mahomes 27
4. Aaron Rodgers 30
5. Joe Flacco 33
6. Sam Darnold 41
7. Philip Rivers 43
8. Andy Dalton 44
9. Alex Smith 51
10. Tom Brady 51
11. Ryan Tannehill 52
12. Case Keenum 57
13. Kirk Cousins 57
14. Cam Newton 57
15. Andrew Luck 57
16. Jared Goff 62
17. Derek Carr 75
18. Russell Wilson 77
19. Mitch Trubisky 77
20. Blake Bortles 80
21. Dak Prescott 85
22. Eli Manning 89
23. Ben Roethlisberger 90
24. Matt Stafford 93
25. DeShaun Watson 93
26. Josh Allen 93
27. Jimmy Garoppolo 94
28. Tyrod Taylor 94
29. Marcus Mariota 95
30. Sam Bradford 105
31. Blaine Gabbert 107
32. Matt Ryan 109
33. Nick Foles 114
34. Nathan Peterman 128

Cam is higher than I'd thought he'd be. Thought he played pretty well but didn't think the stats showed that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSFZYF1Qz4R6a9kzGmLMhzOaA-e5la5LvfEkIBviM8c/edit?usp=sharing

The increased carries did wonders for his adjusted completion percentage rate, and they stabilized his yards per attempt some. Not turning it over early in the season also tends to put you up pretty highly.

Well he's gonna have to carry this team again, because Olsen is out indefinitely, Kalil is out- oh no wait that's a good thing, and Williams is out for awhile.

DJ Moore was a complete no show game 1, not necessarily because he's not good, but because Rivera is stuck forcing vets into roles no matter what.

For two seasons in a row, we have a Chiefs QB fighting for the top spot, and all the glory. I don't think anyone expected we'd see Patrick Mahomes be this good, this soon, except for maybe Andy Reid. At the moment he's competing against the unflappable Drew Brees who is a constant mainstay on this list, and the unfathomable Ryan Fitzpatrick, who usually spends his time around the bottom third of these lists. Because it is only week 2 there are a lot of movers and shakers, with Matt Ryan making the largest leap going up 16 spots. However Kirk Cousins, Blake Bortles, Jared Goff, Cam Newton, and Nick Foles all made substantial leaps as well. On the opposite end, Sam Darnold and Joe Flacco failed to deliver on the promise that week 1 showed us, which is expected of the inconsistent Flacco, and the young rookie. Case Keenum, Russell Wilson and Alex Smith made substantial tumbles as well. At the bottom, we've got an interesting set of quarterbacks, now that Nathan Peterman fails to qualify for passing attempts. Of all people this year, Sam Bradford is sitting at the bottom, the Arizona offense has barely been a factor against the Redskins, and they got stone cold shut out by the Rams. Competing with him for the top of the dung heap is the inconsistent rookie Josh Allen, the Browns soup du Jour Tyrod Taylor, and the recently highly paid Jimmy Garoppolo. This is going to be one hell of a season.

Week 2 QB Rankings

1. Patrick Mahomes 11 (+2)
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick 13 (-1)
3. Drew Brees 17 (-1)
4. Philip Rivers 23 (+3)
5. Kirk Cousins 32 (+8)
6. Andy Dalton 39 (+2)
7. Aaron Rodgers 42 (-3)
8. Cam Newton 45 (+6)
9. Tom Brady 49 (+1)
10. Jared Goff 52 (+6)
11. Blake Bortles 55 (+9)
12. Ryan Tannehill 57 (-1)
13. Derek Carr 60 (+4)
14. Alex Smith 64 (-5)
15. Andrew Luck 69
16. Matt Ryan 70 (+16)
17. Dak Prescott 70 (+4)
18. Joe Flacco 71 (-13)
19. Sam Darnold 72 (-13)
20. Ben Roethlisberger 73 (+3)
21. Case Keenum 80 (-9)
22. Eli Manning 82
23. Mitch Trubisky 85 (-4)
24. DeShaun Watson 88 (+1)
25. Nick Foles 92 (+8)
26. Matt Stafford 94 (-2)
27. Russell Wilson 95 (-9)
28. Blaine Gabbert 96 (+3)
29. Tyrod Taylor 99 (-1)
30. Jimmy Garoppolo 101 (-3)
31. Josh Allen 102 (-5)
32. Sam Bradford 114 (-2)

At least Fitzmagic's reign as #1 only lasted a week.

Why is Bradford so bad now? 

Edited by Vin

He's always been bad, it's just he usually pretends otherwise for a few weeks.

• Downvote 1

Nothing is set in stone yet folks, as the NFL proves it's just a crazy and inconsistent league. There's a lot of flux all around, but we're starting to get a handle on what the top and bottom may look like in the weeks to come. Everything else? Who knows. Matt Ryan continues his meteoric rise after his week 1 faux pas, while Sam Darnold is doing the exact opposite, plummeting from the top 5 to the bottom 5 in two weeks. Jimmy G made a fair rise up before breaking his knee and losing his season. The 49ers may be without hope, but CJ Beathard is still young and can maybe salvage a lost season for the 49ers. Baker Mayfield and Carson Wentz look to be new additions to this list by next week, and depending on the Titans QB situation we could see Marcus Mariota return as well. Whether that's a good thing or not remains to be seen, but we're certainly shaping up for some interesting football. I for one would have never expected to see Ryan Tannehill in the top 5, and Blake Bortles ahead of Tom Brady at any point during the season.

Week 3 QB Rankings

1. Drew Brees 14 (+2)
2. Patrick Mahomes 15 (-1)
3. Philip Rivers 25 (+1)
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick 26 (-2)
5. Ryan Tannehill 30 (+7)
6. Matt Ryan 35 (+10)
7. Jared Goff 36 (+3)
8. Cam Newton 38

9. Aaron Rodgers 49 (-2)
10. Alex Smith 51 (+4)
11. Kirk Cousins 59 (-6)
12. Ben Roethlisberger 62 (+8)
13. Andy Dalton 64 (-7)
14. Blake Bortles 64 (-3)
15. Derek Carr 65 (-2)
16. Eli Manning 65 (+6)
17. Tom Brady 71 (-8)
18. Matt Stafford 72 (+8)
19. Andrew Luck 72 (-4)
20. Joe Flacco 73 (-2)
21. DeShaun Watson 75 (+3)

22. Jimmy Garoppolo 84 (+8)
23. Mitch Trubisky 89
24. Russell Wilson 90 (+3)
25. Nick Foles 90
26. Case Keenum 91 (-5)
27. Josh Allen 91 (+4)
28. Sam Darnold 96 (-9)
29. Dak Prescott 97 (-12)
30. Blaine Gabbert 99 (-2)
31. Tyrod Taylor 105 (-2)
32. Sam Bradford 119

I'm curious, does your metric do anything about INTs that are meaningless, like the 4th one Andy Dalton threw at the end of the game on Sunday? (Was on the last play of the game on a Hail Mary when they were down two scores anyway.)

It does not. I want to find an easy way to add context stats so I can deal with things like "Deshaun Watson threw 100 yards and 2 INTs in one half, went down 30 points, and then threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs when the game was already over". I figure at least with the way games tend to play out and the fact that QB's are measured against their peers, a few hail mary INTs should balance out amongst the rest of the pack.

I feel the disrespect for Flacco lol. Dropping 8 after a good performance against a good defense. Daaaaamn. The shade is real lol

• Upvote 1

The Fitzmagic disrespect is real. Not good? Not number1? broooooooooo

Ryan Fitzpatrick may as well be two separate quarterbacks. The first one is mr Steal Your Job where he plays like he's Drew Brees or some shit, and once he's stolen your job he takes off his belt, slacks off on the sofa and becomes mr. DEY TUK MAH JERB

Well we've already smashed right into the quarter pole of the season, and we've seen a lot of interesting results in the league this year. The Patriots are looking the same as always, but lost in this discussion is just how off Tom Brady is looking right now. If we want to look at past indicators, this might be telling us that Brady is closer to retiring than he might think. He started off slow last year too, but by a few weeks he was back in the top 5 where he's tended to live since I've started doing these rankings. But no one cares about the Patriots, let's talk about more interesting things. For the 4th week in a row, we have a new QB sitting pretty at the top slot, and it's everyone's favourite QB, Cherry's main man, Jared Goff, aka the Goof Troop. After dismantling Anthony Barr and the Vikings Defense on Thursday, Goff is staking his claim for the best QB in football, and showing this league that the golden era of passing is still going strong. His contemporary, one Carson Wentz is making his first appearance on the list way down at the 24th spot, somewhere he isn't used to being. Whether it's the lack of protection, or he's still shaky from his injury, this is a far cry from last year's MVP candidate. Sliding right behind him is Dakota Prescott, who looked pretty good against the Lions. But then again, so did Sam Darnold.

Also added to the list for the first time is rookie Baker Mayfield, who is marginally ahead of Tyrod Taylor, trading general inefficiency for an increased turnover rate. Marcus Mariota is back on as well, sliding comfortably into the middle of the pack after pulling off an amazing win against the Eagles this week. The rookies Darnold and Allen just keep falling towards the bottom of the list, making this rookie class look very unprepared early on. Josh Rosen has still yet to make an appearance, but he'll be on here fairly soon if he keeps the starting job. And with the way the Cardinals are playing right now, they may get desperate enough to go to Mike Glennon.

As for big movers and shakers this week... all hail the Bucs Defense... I mean Mitch Trubisky just put on a passing clinic on that defense, making Mahomes 6 TD performance a coupla weeks earlier look like dogshit. So he jumped from 23rd all the way to 8th. Ryan Tannehill crapped himself against the Patriots and fell to 10th. Aaron Rodgers looked really out of sync against the Bills, but luckily the Bills were even worse and couldn't find a way to get a single point. And against a strong Ravens defense, Ben Roethlisberger merely looked mortal. Ryan Fitzpatrick was benched far too early to fall farther, and because he's at 100+ attempts on the season he might just stay in the top 10 of my list for the rest of the season. I hate good Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Week 4 QB Rankings

1. Jared Goff 14 (+6)
2. Drew Brees 19 (-1)
3. Patrick Mahomes 22 (-1)
4. Matt Ryan 27 (+2)
5. Philip Rivers 33 (-2)
6. Cam Newton 37 (+2)
7. Ryan Fitzpatrick 40 (-3)

8. Mitch Trubisky 51 (+15)
9. Kirk Cousins 52 (+2)
10. Ryan Tannehill 53 (-5)
11. Alex Smith 55 (-1)
12. Blake Bortles 62 (+2)
13. Andy Dalton 62
14. Derek Carr 63 (+1)
15. Matt Stafford 63 (+3)
16. Joe Flacco 66 (+4)
17. DeShaun Watson 68 (+4)
18. Aaron Rodgers 69 (-9)
19. Tom Brady 71 (-2)
20. Eli Manning 71 (-4)
21. Ben Roethlisberger 72 (-9)
22. Marcus Mariota 73 (NR)
23. Andrew Luck 75 (-4)

24. Carson Wentz 86 (NR)
25. Dak Prescott 95 (+4)
26. Jimmy Garoppolo 96 (-4)
27. Russell Wilson 97 (-3)
28. Baker Mayfield 100 (NR)
29. Nick Foles 100 (-4)
30. Case Keenum 110 (-4)
31. Sam Darnold 111 (-3)
32. Tyrod Taylor 116 (-1)
33. Josh Allen 122 (-6)
34. Sam Bradford 129 (-2)

Recently Removed: Blaine Gabbert

On the Cusp: Josh Rosen, C.J. Beathard, Jameis Winston

I see you trying to deny Joe week after week, HE WILL NOT BE DENIED. Put some respeck on his name. 

On a serious question do you count drops against the QB ? Crabtree had 3 hit him in the hands and John brown dropped 2, and Boyle had 1 I believe. 

Not dissing your rankings at all. If Crabtree had hands Joe's completion percentage would be outstanding.

I am putting respect on Flacco though. Most years he's in the 25-30 range, so he's really taken a step up. And yes, drops are counted against the QB in these instances. It's something I can consider adjusting in the future, I'd just need a site that tracks drops accurately without charging me for it.

Ha I'm just enjoying the ride until the inevitable bad Flacco shows up.

Well this was certainly an exciting week for quarterbacks. Tom Brady hit 500 TD passes, Drew Brees broke the yardage record and went ham against the Redskins, and certain quarterbacks showed us that the more things change, the more things stay the same. We were very close to having 5 different QB's take the top spot in five different weeks, but the Redskins defense and Drew Brees saw to it that it would not be the case. The race for the top is still very interesting, with some of the league's old guard battling against the new up and comers in Goff and Mahomes. Meanwhile the bottom of the pack is even more tightly packed, including a tie between both of San Fran's QB's, which I thought was really interesting. The middle is still in a ton of flux, with guys like Smith, Bortles and Tannehill making big drops, but Brady, Watson, Wentz, Rodgers and Roethlisberger all making big gains in their place. And in front of it all, Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to sit at number 6 and make this entire thing look like a joke because he got benched before he could suck like he always does. Way to go Dirk.

Week 5 QB Rankings

1. Drew Brees 11 (+1)
2. Philip Rivers 15 (+3)
3. Jared Goff 26 (-2)
4. Patrick Mahomes 29 (-1)
5. Matt Ryan 30 (-1)

6. Ryan Fitzpatrick 40 (+1)
7. Kirk Cousins 43 (+2)
8. Mitch Trubisky 50
9. Cam Newton 50 (-3)
10. Tom Brady 54 (+9)
11. DeShaun Watson 58 (+6)
12. Andy Dalton 59 (+1)
13. Aaron Rodgers 61 (+5)
14. Matt Stafford 61 (+1)
15. Derek Carr 66 (-1)
16. Ben Roethlisberger 67 (+5)
17. Eli Manning 69 (+3)
18. Alex Smith 70 (-7)
19. Carson Wentz 72 (+5)
20. Andrew Luck 74 (+3)
21. Ryan Tannehill 77 (-11)
22. Blake Bortles 80 (-10)
23. Joe Flacco 85 (-7)
24. Russell Wilson 86 (+3)

25. Nick Foles 99 (+4)
26. Jimmy Garoppolo 100
27. C.J. Beathard 100 (NR)
28. Baker Mayfield 101
29. Marcus Mariota 101 (-7)
30. Dak Prescott 101 (-5)
31. Sam Darnold 105 
32. Case Keenum 106 (-2)
33. Tyrod Taylor 117 (-1)
34. Josh Allen 124 (-1)
35. Sam Bradford 133 (-1)

On the Cusp: Josh Rosen

Close to Removal (<100 attempts): Jimmy Garoppolo, Nick Foles, Tyrod Taylor, Sam Bradford

Normally I'd have a big writeup about the QB's on this list, but I want to talk about one who isn't on this list, and only by the grace of Josh Allen can we pray it stays that way. That's right, I'm talking about the Peterman, first name Nate. You might just want to look at his atrocious interception rate and end the discussion there, but it's even worse. Sub 40% adjusted completion percentage, and an adjusted yards per attempt below 3. Below 3! Dude is such straight garbage I am surprised he has a job at the time I'm writing this. Is Paxton Lynch really worse than the Peterman? Derek Anderson? An old and fat Vince Young? I don't think so! And that's the saddest part of it all.

Anyway, onto to the QB's themselves. There wasn't a lot of shakeup at the top, but an interesting thing to note is that we have a Bears QB in the top 5. Something I didn't think would ever happen, but Trubisky has had some ridiculously efficent games against Florida teams, and squeaks into the top 5 because of that, just behind fellow 2017 draft pick Patrick Mahomes, who is still putting on clinics in this league. At the bottom we have Josh Allen, who despite being the least efficient QB with qualifying attempts, he's still about 3 times better than his backup. Just ahead of him are a pair of Browns, a QB who got sacked more times last week than he completed passes (Marcus Mariota), and Trevor Siemian who can't run. I mean Case Keenum. Can we retroactively give Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen a joint MVP for making him legit? Like seriously?

Our big risers are Carson Wentz, handing the Giants a quick and efficient dismantling on Thursday. Russell Wilson, who got to spank the Raiders in Oakland, and CJ Beathard, who carried on the strong tradition of 49ers QB's embarassing every single member of the Packers Defense. On the other side, our lone big drop was DeShaun Watson, who just could not hold onto the ball against Buffalo and fell right back into the middle of the pack. Eli Manning and Baker Mayfield took small tumbles as well. We're already a third of the way through the season, and I'm really interested to see which QB wins the competition at the top. Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Mahomes, Goff, and even Trubisky is starting to force his way into that discussion. But you can't ignore Kirk Cousins or Tom Brady either, since one plays with the MVP, and the other seems to beat Father Time like Father Time beats his kids.

Week 6 QB Rankings

1. Drew Brees 13
2. Philip Rivers 17
3. Matt Ryan 24 (+2)
4. Patrick Mahomes 27
5. Mitch Trubisky 36 (+3)
6. Ryan Fitzpatrick 37
7. Jared Goff 39 (-4)

8. Tom Brady 48 (+2)
9. Kirk Cousins 49 (-2)
10. Cam Newton 53 (-1)
11. Carson Wentz 58 (+8)
12. Ben Roethlisberger 59 (+4)
13. Matt Stafford 59 (+1)
14. Aaron Rodgers 61 (-1)
15. Andy Dalton 66 (-3)
16. Derek Carr 69 (-1)
17. Russell Wilson 72 (+7)
18. Ryan Tannehill 76 (+3)
19. Alex Smith 76 (-1)
20. C.J. Beathard 79 (+7)
21. DeShaun Watson 81 (-10)
22. Eli Manning 81 (-5)
23. Joe Flacco 82
24. Andrew Luck 82 (-4)
25. Blake Bortles 85 (-3)
26. Dak Prescott 89 (+4)
27. Sam Darnold 90 (+4)

28. Jimmy Garoppolo 100 (-2)
29. Josh Rosen 100 (NR)
30. Case Keenum 106 (+2)
31. Marcus Mariota 112 (-2)
32. Tyrod Taylor 116 (+1)
33. Baker Mayfield 118 (-5)
34. Josh Allen 120

Recently Removed: Nick Foles, Sam Bradford
Could/Will be removed next week: Jimmy Garoppolo, Tyrod Taylor
Players on the Cusp: Jameis Winston

• Upvote 1

Thanks for doing this, Razor. You always give us something fun to read. I figure from here on out, the rankings will take more or less the shape we're expecting.

Yeah, I expect as much. We tend to have a few surprises every year (like Alex Smith staying at the top of the list nearly all season before falling to the top 5) but the middle of the pack should start sorting itself out with some consistency by this point. I just want Ryan Fitzpatrick to get some more attempts and suck in those attempts so he can be brought down to where he belongs.

If the circadian rhythm of the NFL is chaotic, then this week the NFL is downright stagnant. The top 13 QB's barely moved among each other, the biggest amount of flux is Kirk Cousins dropping 3 spots, while everyone else either stayed the same or moved a spot or two in the other direction. Drew Brees is still holding onto a narrow lead over his closest competitors, but the top of the pack is definitely solidifying in these early stages. The bottom is a bit more interesting, with Jimmy G and Tyrod Taylor leaving due to lack of attempts, the bottom 4 spots are now owned by rookies, strangely enough in the exact order they were drafted. Perhaps patience really was necessary for most of those guys, but at the same time as I say that, the other QB's on the depth chart have been worse, with the exception of Josh McCown, who hasn't seen the field yet. It's definitely a challenging spot for coaches with rookie QBs this year, but despite their poor efficiency, there have been flashes of brilliance from each of those guys.

That leaves the middle of the pack, where most of the movement is, and even then it's been fairly limited. Andrew Luck is our big riser of the week after thoroughly dismantling the Bills and rising 8 spots for his troubles. Eli is the second highest riser, but he didn't even look that good against a weak and porous Falcons defense. Our big fallers of the week are Andy Dalton, who looked lost against the Chiefs in primetime (he is notoriously bad in prime time games), Alex Smith who was easily contained by the stout Cowboys Defense, and CJ Beathard who is more likely falling to his usual spot after giving the Packers a walloping the week prior. Props to the Rams for making him look like he should though, let's not sell the only remaining perfect team short here.

Week 7 QB Rankings

1. Drew Brees 14
2. Philip Rivers 18
3. Matt Ryan 22
4. Patrick Mahomes 31
5. Jared Goff 36 (+2)
6. Ryan Fitzpatrick 39
7. Mitch Trubisky 47 (-2)
8. Tom Brady 47
9. Cam Newton 48 (+1)
10. Carson Wentz 50 (+1)
11. Matt Stafford 51 (+2)
12. Kirk Cousins 51 (-3)

13. Ben Roethlisberger 59 (-1)
14. Jameis Winston 61 (NR)
15. Aaron Rodgers 62 (-1)
16. Andrew Luck 68 (+8)
17. Derek Carr 70 (-1)
18. Eli Manning 72 (+4)
19. Russell Wilson 73 (-2)
20. Andy Dalton 75 (-5)
21. DeShaun Watson 77
22. Ryan Tannehill 79 (-4)
23. Joe Flacco 79
24. Dak Prescott 83 (+2)
25. Alex Smith 83 (-6)

26. Blake Bortles 91 (-1)
27. C.J. Beathard 98 (-7)
28. Marcus Mariota 99 (+3)
29. Case Keenum 102 (+1)
30. Baker Mayfield 106 (+3)
31. Sam Darnold 108 (-4)
32. Josh Allen 118 (+2)
33. Josh Rosen 127 (-4)

Recently Removed: Tyrod Taylor, Jimmy G

On the Cusp: Brock Osweiler

So Alex Smith was the highest ranked qb in this during last season (I think anyway, I skimmed the thread so I may be wrong).  Has there been a bigger drop-off the following season after being ranked #1?

Smith finished in the top spot last year, yes. The largest dropoff I can think of was the very first year I starting doing this, where Robert Griffin went from 2nd place to 26th because of injuries, and stayed about that range for his entire career.

Does the NFL change from week to week? Typically yes, but it's been a while since we've seen so much stasis in the ranks. The top are all names you've seen before, with Cam Newton and Kirk Cousins the only members of the top ten making any move whatsoever. The bottom is pretty much the same as well, with some QB's making small shifts up and down, but nothing really large. Which means that our biggest moves of the week center on the Ryan Fitzpatrick Cycle, something thought dead and buried once Jameis was named starter, Fitzpatrick has shown that no lead is safe from a white Ivy League Boy who thinks he deserves more than he has. After throwing 4 picks in an abysmal showing against the Bengals, Winston was benched for Fitzmagic, and fell 9 spots in the rankings in the result. Ryan Fitzpatrick played out of his mind in the quarter and a bit of game time and stayed in 6th place. 

The other big drops of the week include one Eli Manning who got sacked out of his mind by an angry Redskins defense, and Ben Roethlisberger, who didn't really fall through any fault of his own, it's just that the distance between his current and previous spot is razor-thin right now, and strong performances from the guys ahead of him keep them ahead. There weren't many dramatic risers this week either, just Russell Wilson after playing a remarkably efficient game against the Lions, and Alex Smith... not for doing anything impressive against the Giants per se, but more through the actions of his contemporaries. Oh and Brock Lobster is in 11th place. Don't count on that to last though, Brocktober is over.

Week 8 QB Rankings

1. Drew Brees 14
2. Philip Rivers 17
3. Matt Ryan 21
4. Patrick Mahomes 30
5. Jared Goff 35
6. Ryan Fitzpatrick 37
7. Mitch Trubisky 44
8. Cam Newton 44 (+1)
9. Kirk Cousins 48 (+3)
10. Carson Wentz 49
11. Brock Osweiler 51 (NR)
12. Tom Brady 55 (-4)
13. Matt Stafford 59 (-2)
14. Russell Wilson 61 (+5)
15. Derek Carr 62 (+2)
16. Andrew Luck 62
17. Aaron Rodgers 63 (-2)
18. Ben Roethlisberger 64 (-5)
19. DeShaun Watson 67 (+2)

20. Alex Smith 77 (+5)
21. Andy Dalton 78 (-1)
22. Ryan Tannehill 81
23. Jameis Winston 86 (-9)
24. Eli Manning 86 (-6)
25. Dak Prescott 88 (-1)
26. Joe Flacco 89 (-3)

27. Blake Bortles 98 (-1)
28. Case Keenum 105 (+1)
29. Marcus Mariota 105 (-1)
30. C.J. Beathard 110 (-3)
31. Sam Darnold 112
32. Baker Mayfield 116 (-2)
33. Josh Allen 124 (-1)
34. Josh Rosen 128 (-1)

If QB play determined playoff seeds alone:

AFC: 1. Chargers, 2. Dolphins (barf) 3. Colts, 4. Steelers, 5. Chiefs, 6. Patriots 

NFC: 1. Saints, 2. Rams, 3. Bears, 4. Eagles, 5. Falcons, 6. Bucs (7. Panthers, because you can't have all 4 teams from a division make it even though all the starters are in the top ten) 

Edited by RazorStar