Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Which 0-2 team will finish with the best record or make the playoffs?

Which 0-2 team will finish with the best record?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which 0-2 team will finish with the best record?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New York Giants
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Houston Texans
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Detroit Lions
  2. 2. Which 0-2 teams could still make the playoffs? (you can choose multiple teams)

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New York Giants
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Houston Texans
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Detroit Lions
  3. 3. Which team will be the last to win?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New York Giants
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Houston Texans
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Detroit Lions
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

It's that time again, only about 12% of teams that start 0-2 make the playoffs, we've got 7 0-2 teams, so by probability the expected outcome would have one team making the playoffs.  I made the poll for which teams can make the playoffs multiple choice to hopefully boost conversation, so who do you think can make the playoffs?  Who pulls together the best finish?

EDIT: Added a third question of who will win last, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are included in that one because even though they're not 0-2 they are winless

Edited by oochymp

Texans are the only team I could see potentially turning it around and making the playoffs. The NFC is too deep and strong, I don't think the Seahawks, Lions, Giants or Cards stand a chance. Whereas the Bills and Raiders are terrible teams and I can see both picking in the top 5 this offseason.

Bias vote, but the Texans are talented enough to finish with the best record out of the group listed. With that said, still don't see them making the playoffs. Seahawks are right in there too, as they're so damn similar to the Texans it's scary.

Bills be trash doe. :yao:

Edited by FartWaffles

I think the Giants and Texans are talented enough to where if they just make some little tweaks here and there on offense, they could steal a few close games and sneak into the playoffs. To me, both of those teams are just under-performing and out of sync a little bit. Neither of them are teams where I would see them on the schedule and go "okay sweet, that's a really favorable matchup."

The 2018 Bills are one of the first teams I've ever seen. Vontae Davis' retirement at halftime showed you what they are. A joke. They aren't just barely losing. They're getting killed and making whoever they play look like all-world squads. They have a real chance to become the third 0-16 team. 

Edited by BC

Well, Houston and Seattle have both clinched playoff spots, and Houston is in the driver's seat to win the division