Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Gay Cakes Are A Problem

Also a false equivalence because the mouth is used to stimulate in other ways, too. Sticking in the hole that shit comes out of? Not so much.

• Downvote 1

The idea of a religion in today's world where the focus of worship is based on a being or beings that will smite you for what ends up (sometimes) being something pretty arbitrary is so old-fashioned. 

Religions use punishments like going to hell to scare people to a leaders way of thinking. Confining people to imaginary boundaries by an invisible force and then denying those same people the right to question intentions is nothing more than fear-mongering and a power play where power doesn't really exist.

I am not going to make this into a religious debate nor hash over my personal story which I have told a couple times here but... While I think organized religion is ridiculous, I do have a faith in something greater. Call it God or karma or magic feely whats-its, it doesn't matter. I've read most of the bible, I've gone through most of the Catholic sacraments, I've taught children the Bible... 

But if you want to sit here and tell me that the all powerful.. all knowing.. all gracious.. all forgiving.. and all benevolent God hates gay people... or anal sex (LULZ)... or literally any other dumb ass thing you can name from the Bible... I am gonna call you on some bull shit. 

That's just fear and a blatant misuse of faith / religion. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BwareDWare94 said:

Also a false equivalence because the mouth is used to stimulate in other ways, too. Sticking in the hole that shit comes out of? Not so much.

You have no idea what a false equivalence is, clearly. You are seriously making the argument that oral sex is different from anal because I can kiss someone elsewhere? And you think this is at all logical or biblical? If you were from the 3rd century AD, maybe your arguments might convince someone, but good luck on that in 21st century America. Or 21st century anywhere, really.