GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Rumble in the Bronx. If you love non-stop action... and Jackie Chan.

Sherlock Holmes - Thought it was better than the first one... Although I think I am in the minority. Jude Law and Robert Downey have amazing chemistry.

Mission Impossible - Full of action and suspense... Just the way I like it.

Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo - Absolutely bad ass... Kinda leaves me wondering though... How or what a sequel will be. They wrapped this one up pretty well and if they ended there you would get no qualms from me.

I think I am going to order the 2nd book right now, so that I don't have to wait... lol

I know the first book is titled after this (the first) movie... but I am going to ask just to be sure.... The 2nd book will leave off where the 1st movie ended, correct?

Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo - Absolutely bad ass... Kinda leaves me wondering though... How or what a sequel will be. They wrapped this one up pretty well and if they ended there you would get no qualms from me.

I think I am going to order the 2nd book right now, so that I don't have to wait... lol

I know the first book is titled after this (the first) movie... but I am going to ask just to be sure.... The 2nd book will leave off where the 1st movie ended, correct?

I would assume so since it's a trilogy the 2nd book being The Girl Who Played with Fire, third is The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I've just started reading the first.

Saw's 1-4.

This is how I rate them so far... Saw > Saw IV > Saw III > Saw II

Saw II was terrible.

lmao Saw 2 gtfo

The Sitter. Not nearly as funny as I was hoping. Kinda disappointing overall.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Had never got around to seeing it before. It was a very interesting movie.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Had never got around to seeing it before. It was a very interesting movie.

That's funny. I just got that movie yesterday and nearly watched it last night, but my brother vetoed it.

Instead we watched Shymalan's Devil. Movie was cheesy and pretty fucking stupid.

The Sitter. Not nearly as funny as I was hoping. Kinda disappointing overall.

I really wanted to see it but after reading the reviews, I'm not sure I should waste any money on it.

A Fistful of Dollars.

Hasn't really aged well, but still pretty good.

Just got back from seeing Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Can't really say which of the two Sherlock films is better, as it's been a while since I've seen the first; but this was a very solid sequel. Quite a bit more humor compared to the first, which is both a good and bad thing.

8.5/10

Watched Melancholia last night. Was highly touted as one of the best movies of 2011. Outside of the prologue-like beginning, I thought it was HIGHLY overrated. Dunst had a good performance, but the story seemed a little drawn out and weak. I understood what they were trying to do, but I just felt the execution was pretty tame.

Instead we watched Shymalan's Devil. Movie was cheesy and pretty fucking stupid.

Ah man that shit sucked ass. Shymalan is a bad director imo. I can't think of anything that I've seen of his that I've actually enjoyed.

Ah man that shit sucked ass. Shymalan is a bad director imo. I can't think of anything that I've seen of his that I've actually enjoyed.

Wasn't he the Last Airbender's director?

He murdered that one too.

The Village was decent.

lol you

Unbreakable, The Sixth Sense, and Signs were all respectable. Everything else to come of M. Night's career has been a rotten, incoherent, steaming pile of dog shit.

I liked Unbreakable.

Midnight Run.

Good humored movie.

Signs and the Sixth Sense. But movies like the Village and the Happening are some of the worst I've ever seen in theaters.

The Village was dreadful. One of the worst endings to any movie in the history of film.

Ha Two Harry Potter films have been on television when I have been watching it with the family so watched them while doing university work.

It was the philosophers stone and the half blood prince, not going to lie I like how they managed like the books made the films nice and happy to begin with and see them slowly turn darker and darker.

Shyamalan tends to fall into the same boat as Stephen King. Great story tellers, but horrible movie-makers. There have been three of King's movies that I actually thought were good movies:

1. The Shawshank Redemption

2. The Green Mile

3. Stand By Me

Honorable Mention: Salem's Lot (Original from 1979, first movie that really terrified me)

As for Shyamalan:

1. Signs

2. The Sixth Sense

Other than that, none of their movies are worth the time it takes to watch them. In the case of Shyamalan, his movies tend to be BORING as fuck (Unbreakable) to fucking incoherent (Lady in the Water, The Village)

Cowboys & Aliens. Most people hated it, but I found myself really enjoying the hell out of the entire movie, despite its flaws.