GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Seriously fuck off.

Baby Driver:

Not the best movie, people calling is movie of the year are being a bit superfluous, but it was pretty fun, had a nice Bonnie and Clyde vibe going. Action was good and Kevin Spacey was fucking hilarious.

The Prestige.

was hoping the box would be comprised of a potentially devastating evil but still good

Baby Driver was actually pretty bad, despite it getting good reviews. 70% of the dialog was just straight up awful.

so who else is pumped for War for the Planet of the Apes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lWpxvrd-I

Saw it this afternoon, the movie was awesome, and Bad Ape was perfect comic relief. They've all been really good, but I think this was the best of the recent Planet of the Apes trilogy.

Baby Driver was actually pretty bad, despite it getting good reviews. 70% of the dialog was just straight up awful.

Some of the dialogue was pretty suspect... and I didn't like the guy who played baby. He doesn't seem to have much talent for acting. I liked the rest though. It had a very cool... edge / atmosphere / style all the way through.

Went and saw Logan Lucky today.

It was nice.

It was good.

It was a nice, good film.

It was also weird. Not super-funny, but funny. Not crazy over the top or super tongue in cheek, but the premise is silly. I can't really explain.

Adam Driver da bes.

10/10 Game of Thrones joke too.

8/10.

Edited by Vin

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/john-wick-chapter-three-gets-release-date-1039305

John Wick: Chapter Three officially has a release date.

Lionsgate will release Summit's third installment of the Keanu Reeves shooter franchise on May 17, 2019. It is the film series' first summer release. No plot details have yet been unveiled for the upcoming threequel.

John Wick: Chapter Three is currently the only studio project with that release date. Earlier that month, Disney will unveil a new Avengers movie and Sony's TriStar will release its adaptation of The Rosie Project, while Disney's Aladdin reimagining and Warner Bros.' Minecraft will be released afterward.

Following the eponymous Wick, the R-rated action series stars Reeves as a no-holds-barred ex-hitman who comes out of retirement to get retribution on gangsters who took away everything he loved. Chapter 2 found Wick fighting off bounty hunters seeking the large prize placed on his head.

Directed by David Leitch and Chad Stahelski, John Wick debuted in October 2014 and grossed $88 million worldwide. The sequel, helmed by Stahelski, grossed $171 million globally upon its release in February of this year.

Screenwriter Derek Kolstad, who wrote the first two films, will return to pen the third installment.

That's a long way away...

Do yourself a favor. Go watch Brawl on Cell Block 99. That was a fun movie.

Thor: Ragnorak. A lot of fun. Pretty much everything a superhero movie should be. Dramatic at key moments, serious when it needed to be, and funny when it needed to be. Also, Cate Blanchett is sexy.

Get Out. Solid movie.

I'm also not smart enough for it.

Get Out. Solid movie.

That's what makes it great. I don't think I was either but still enjoyed it.

Get Out. Solid movie.

Ooh, watched that recently

Toy Story 3 last night, 4 was announced o.o

Me and my girlfriend watched like 60 movies. Have a pic of the DVD stack... some were recorded and a few online

Edited by Bay

Man, I am ready for Star Wars.. so many shit weeks of movies lately.

• Upvote 2

I am with you both. My wife and I are literally closing on our house the 13th...and I am more excited/nervous for Star Wars. Is that wrong?

The red carpet premiere is tonight, I believe, so we should get some non-specific feedback about the movie.

Edited by SteVo

Wtf is with her eyes?

Anime eyes.

Disaster Artist was pretty funny. I’ve mnever seen the Movie the whole thing is based on but you don’t need to. You get the idea.

I’ll see Star Wars around Christmas. Not my choice, cause the last one wasn’t that good so hoping this one is better.

But why?

Sticking to the source material probably.