GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

I watched Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle tonight, and it was a lot better than I had anticipated.

Ready Player One: 9/10 Solid movie.

3 Billboards Outside of Ebbing Missouri

Great, loved it. 9/10.

It was solid but it was dry until the last 20 minutes.

I enjoyed Deadpool 2, 8/10.

The story is nothing to write home about but it's funny, ridiculous, and entertaining. The way they handled the X-force stuff was pretty funny imo.

Brad Pitt ? I mean come on! Rofl

The x-men cameo was amazing too...

And the after credits scene shooting project x / Deadpool or whatever that garbage was and then Reynolds looking at the Green Lantern script ? Lmao rofl ?

• Upvote 1

Brad Pitt ? I mean come on! Rofl

The x-men cameo was amazing too...

And the after credits scene shooting project x / Deadpool or whatever that garbage was and then Reynolds looking at the Green Lantern script ? Lmao rofl

Not responding to the last paragraph because I didn't see the end of credits scene. There was a guy in the theater who had been acting strange and I was already a bit off keel that day so I just booked it as soon as the credits started rolling. I'll watch a clip in a bit.

I loved how the X-Force recruitment played out. I did not expect that at all and it was hilarious.

I recommend Hereditary to people who liked The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, and even more modern movies like The Witch. Good movie, and not just by horror movie standards.

I pulled the trigger... Saw Solo.

I was actually... Very happy with it. No spoilers, but I am looking forward to a sequel, if it happens. I was so worried about the movie tearing down legendary Star Wars figures. In the end, Han was fine as long as I pretended Harrison Ford didn't exist and.... Donald Glover KILLED IT as Lando. KILLED IT. Paul Bettany was a great villain, even though I think they could have featured him a little more. Mother of Dragons was really good. Woody Harrelson was more than adequate.

Good story, plot, twists... Had a couple scenes that gave me chills, which is always a positive. Very good.

They mentioned of the possibility... but I am hoping there is a Lando spinoff at some point.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

Woody Harrelson and Donald Glover were my favorite parts of the movie.

• Upvote 1

I saw Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke for the very first time. It was...an experience to say the least :laugh:

Black Panther.

Better than expected. Killmonger is terrible though, and I'm pretty sure the only reason people actually think he's a good villain is because they agree with his methods. I don't think it's so much a bad performance from MBJ moreso than it is just poorly written.

Annihilation.

Annihilation is a fun word. Annihilation. Fun to say. It's also a pretty good movie Kinda excepted it to be more of a horror movie, but maybe it sort of was and I'm just getting old, I dunno. It could've used a couple more answers peppered throught-out the movie, but oh well.

• Upvote 1

Wrong. Well written part bad acting.

His dialogue is largely terrible though, that's why I don't think it's solely on him.

Deadpool 2. Might have actually been more laugh-out-loud funny than the first one. Whereas the first relied more on shock value for laughs, the sequel walks the meta fine line a little better, I think. A few parts nearly had me in tears. And stick around for the mid-credits scenes.

The Drop.

Pretty good movie. There's something about these movies that feature a small cast (numbers-wise) that's pretty nice. Plus, it's got Tom Hardy, so that's cool too. I can also say that It's been a while since I've looked forward to a character's demise more than I have in this movie. Actually, I can't really think of a time I've looked forward to it more.

The Drop.

Pretty good movie. There's something about these movies that feature a small cast (numbers-wise) that's pretty nice. Plus, it's got Tom Hardy, so that's cool too. I can also say that It's been a while since I've looked forward to a character's demise more than I have in this movie. Actually, I can't really think of a time I've looked forward to it more.

I hadn't heard of this but your last line is interesting. I like movies that make me despite a character without removing me from the movie. In fact, if they can achieve that while getting me to invest, then I think it's very interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Annihilation.

Annihilation is a fun word. Annihilation. Fun to say. It's also a pretty good movie Kinda excepted it to be more of a horror movie, but maybe it sort of was and I'm just getting old, I dunno. It could've used a couple more answers peppered throught-out the movie, but oh well.

Have you watched it multiple times yet? It's kind of surprising how much foreshadowing they spread throughout the movie. Especially with the house they're in towards the end.

The Drop.

Love that movie. Have a soft spot because it's Gandolfini but I love it anyway.

Have you watched it multiple times yet? It's kind of surprising how much foreshadowing they spread throughout the movie. Especially with the house they're in towards the end.

I ended up renting it, so I've only seen it once. It does seem like a movie that would probably get better seeing it multiple times.

I ended up renting it, so I've only seen it once. It does seem like a movie that would probably get better seeing it multiple times.

Can only speak for myself but I've seen it 3 times now and I enjoyed it more each iteration.

Ant Man 2... Awesomeeeeeeee. Way better than the first one in about every way I can imagine.

It.

What a dumb movie.