GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Nightcrawler: 8/10

Jake Gyllenhaal was seriously robbed of an Oscar nomination for this role. I heard he delivered a very strange and weird psychopath. So I had a dangerous serial killer type in mind, but I found his character to be very much a intellectual creep. The subject matter of the industry of violent footage was a interesting take, but I felt the movie tried to move at a pace that was too fast for it's own good and lost a little bit of character development.

A Most Violent Year: 9/10

The description of the movie was a little misleading, but all in all I think that was part of the plot. Started off extremely slow, but once the movie got started it really roped you into the story and waiting to see what is next. A straight build of dramatic tension through the entire movie. Dialogue heavy and very steady pace, but a story that holds up in any time period.

Gonna go see Unfriended today, should be a fun time. Been getting pretty good reviews for a horror movie.

Dumb & Dumber Too: 2/10

The Rewrite: 7/10

Re-watched the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies yesterday.

I don't know if the world needs mechanized fighting suits, but I do.

Edited by Vin

Gonna go see Unfriended today, should be a fun time. Been getting pretty good reviews for a horror movie.

How was it? Looked kinda dumb to me.

Edited by BJORN

Furious 7. Thought it was pretty good and the tribute was very appropriate...didn't think they could top the six though as far as storyline but they did. Jason Statham makes an excellent villain. Well done.

Got baked and saw Unfriended. It was fucking atrocious, as expected.

Watched Mr. Nobody on Netflix. It's a surreal, arty French film and it's fucking amazing. Hard to describe much, just one of those movies that you have to see, like Synecdoche, New York.

• Upvote 1

Got baked and saw Unfriended. It was fucking atrocious, as expected.

Watched Mr. Nobody on Netflix. It's a surreal, arty French film and it's fucking amazing. Hard to describe much, just one of those movies that you have to see, like Synecdoche, New York.

Tip of advice: If you're not a big follower of horror or that type of genre, don't waste your money going to a theatre to watch those.... If you want to find a good horror film you need to watch some of the independents. I only went because it looked like fun to me, and it was. If you went into that movie trying to find something serious, you should have left when the girl was trying to get help on chat roulette and those stoners were on. Or hell, even when you watched the trailer (if you ever did). Some people just miss the point, lol. Horror doesn't try to be as scary anymore.

Tip of advice: If you're not a big follower of horror or that type of genre, don't waste your money going to a theatre to watch those.... If you want to find a good horror film you need to watch some of the independents. I only went because it looked like fun to me, and it was. If you went into that movie trying to find something serious, you should have left when the girl was trying to get help on chat roulette and those stoners were on. Or hell, even when you watched the trailer (if you ever did). Some people just miss the point, lol. Horror doesn't try to be as scary anymore.

I don't go expecting to see something other than hot shit. I absolutely detest these movies. My gf and I like going to the theater and when there's nothing good we get mega-baked and she is amused by the shitfest "horror" while I resist the urge to fight people/fall asleep.

Ah, okay.

How was it? Looked kinda dumb to me.

If you weren't into what the trailer was giving you, I don't suggest you go see it.

I don't go expecting to see something other than hot shit. I absolutely detest these movies. My gf and I like going to the theater and when there's nothing good we get mega-baked and she is amused by the shitfest "horror" while I resist the urge to fight people/fall asleep.

Now another question: Why didn't you wait until today to get baked? :smug:

:ooo:

Looks awesome, IMO. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Really excited about Jurassic World. However, from the previews, it appears that a guy tames the raptors. If that holds true, that would be INCREDIBLY lame.

They just slice humans into a bunch of pieces in PG Disney movies now a days? Not knocking it; just didn't expect it. :lol:

Nah, they were androids.

• Upvote 1

Finally saw Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. What can I say? It was a most excellent adventure.

• Upvote 1

Finally saw Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. What can I say? It was a most excellent adventure.

Save yourself the pain and don't watch Bogus Journey. It's better to just go on with your life thinking Excellent Adventure is the only movie of that series.

• Upvote 1

Save yourself the pain and don't watch Bogus Journey. It's better to just go on with your life thinking Excellent Adventure is the only movie of that series.

From what I've heard, it seems watching it would be a most heinous mistake.

• Upvote 1

Wait, what? People actually dislike Bogus Journey?

Bogus Journey is worse but still enjoyable.

Are you ready for this people.....

PAUL BLART 2

PAUL BLART 2

No surprise there, lol.

PAUL BLART 2

FSUViking making a cameo in this one? :smug:

• Upvote 1

This movie called The Walking Deceased is pretty goofy and funny.

From the people that made Scary Movie and yes it is a spoof of zombie movies and mainly the walking dead.