GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

The Last House on the Left (1972)

Didn't find this one all too good. Not that the rape scenes bothered me, idk. You just wish you were watching Black Christmas instead. Scream is my favorite Wes Craven film as I'm not big on the Nightmare movies. I'll probably check out the original "The Hills Have Eyes" next.

she did say at one point something like "youre a looper, hes like you"

something towards that affect

i honestly didnt like the movie much

I just watched The Big Short, really well done, they did a great job of making fairly complex ideas very accessible, though it made me wonder why nobody saw the housing collapse coming which makes me think there's a lot of hindsight bias in play in telling that particular story, but maybe that's just a story that's hard to tell without hindsight bias

I'm curious to see how they're going to do Goldar.

Don't Breathe

Terrible song choice for a trailer.

Should be pretty good though.

Office Space (1st viewing) Always wanted to check it out, just never did until now.

6-6.5/10

Zootopia. I went in with high expectations based on reviews but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. Still a decent movie, 7/10.

Anyone see Inferno yet? Has a lot of bad reviews, but I thought it was decent enough. I also saw it in Spanish. I probably would have liked it more with the gawd Hanks' original voice.

Don't Breathe

This was a pretty good movie. I wonder if they plan on making a part 2. They kinda hinted at it.

They can't make a part 2, lol. (Mainly because he has no idea where she went with the money she stole, combine it with the fact he didn't report the money stolen...) If they did, it would have to be a completely different storyline.

They can't make a part 2, lol. (Mainly because he has no idea where she went with the money she stole, combine it with the fact he didn't report the money stolen...) If they did, it would have to be a completely different storyline.

The extending ending has him at the airport (I'm pretty sure). And why would he report the money stolen if he wanted to get revenge himself?

You talking about after the black screen? He was shown on TV at the airport. Not the airport itself.

Down Periscope. So underrated and awesome 90's movie.

• Upvote 1

V/H/S

• Upvote 1

Star Trek: Beyond

:notbad:

• Upvote 1