GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Bryan Cranston's 2nd best acting credit of his career.

I'm getting pretty sick of you hating on Malcolm in the Middle.

• Upvote 2

Hal is the pinnacle of the human male.

Took my girlfriend 6 months to tell me she was in Malcolm in the Middle

Logan and it was really good.

Before that it was the classic that is Escape From New York.

Edited by seanbrock

Anyone else Googling "The Last Jedi" every few hours waiting for the trailer to drop?

Fast and the Furious! I liked it.. Not as good as 7, but still enjoyable as always. Seemed to me like they went out of their way to be more funny than usual. They always fit in the jokes, but seems like more than usual for this franchise. Not sure how to feel about that, but I think it was a good thing? Problem is that with such a volume, quite a few fall pretty flat, IMO... but that is bound to happen.

Oh and there is this...

The Fate of the Furious is set to break global box office records in its opening weekend.

After a record-setting debut in China, The Fate of the Furious is on track for a record-breaking $430.4 million international debut.

That total combined with The Fate of the Furious’s approximately $103 million domestic opening weekend debut puts the film on track for a global box office opening weekend of $534.2 million, shattering a second record in the process.

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/04/15/the-fate-of-the-furious-box-office-opening-weekend-international/

I saw Fate on Easter. Good movie, but certainly not one of its best. The comedy was really good though.

Hail, Caesar.

Yep, that's a Coen Bros. movie.

Suicide Squad.

Maybe it's the fact that I didn't pay money to see this in theaters, but this wasn't bad at all.

I don't need any more evidence that I am an emotionally unstable fellow, but man... Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me sure as heck did that. So sad to see someones mind just fade away into the void. Tragic.

Edited by Banned4Ever

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jeff-goldblum-joins-jurassic-world-sequel-997569?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=Direct&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Jeff Goldblum is returning to the land of dinosaurs.

The actor, who co-starred in 1993's Jurassic Park and 1997's The Lost World: Jurassic Park, will appear in Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s next Jurassic World film.

J.A. Bayona (A Monster Calls) is directing the next installment in the studio's hit franchise. Jurassic World earned $1.67 billion worldwide in 2015 and is the fourth-highest-grossing film in history.

Stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are returning for the sequel, which also stars Justice Smith, James Cromwell and Toby Jones. Colin Trevorrow, who directed Jurassic World, wrote the script for the follow-up with Derek Connolly.

The film is slated for release on June 22, 2018.

Producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley once again join executive producers Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow in the next chapter of the franchise. Belén Atienza is also producing. Universal vp production Sara Scott is overseeing production on behalf of the studio.

Goldblum will reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm, the know-it-all mathematician who came to the park as an insurance consultant — and somehow survived both the original film and the sequel.

Goldblum will next be seen in Disney and Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, set to hit theaters Nov. 3. His other recent credits include Independence Day: Resurgence and The Grand Budapest Hotel. He also is reuniting with director Wes Anderson on the upcoming film Isle of Dogs.

Goldblum is repped by ICM, Industry Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson.

He's totally dying in this, isn't he?

Edited by Vin

Alice, Sweet Alice

last movie i watched was my VHS copy of Out Cold. then before that it was re-watching the Back to the Future trilogy. stunnin movies they are.

The Dark Universe is dead before it even begins. :mjlaugh::rog:

Nah, it will continue. They have way too much in the works. They just need to make better movies. I didn't go see Mummy because it looked like a shit full of ass but I am confident they will correct their issues.

Yeah, because BRIDE of Frankenstein is gonna be a must-see film next summer...

Yeah, because BRIDE of Frankenstein is gonna be a must-see film next summer...

I am gonna see it... lol.

Saw Cars 3 last night.. Surprisingly good. Cars 2 was trash, nice to see them get back on track.

I figured Cars 3 would be good. I thought Cars was objectively good, but it never appealed to me much. Cars 2 in hindsight made me irrationally hate the first one. I don't think Disney/Pixar would let a series like this flop again.

(June 19, 2017 – Burbank, CA) – Following the global success of 2014’s “Godzilla” and this year’s “Kong: Skull Island,” comes the next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic MonsterVerse: an epic action adventure that pits Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history.

The film, which begins principal photography today, is being directed by Michael Dougherty (“Krampus”), and stars Oscar nominees Vera Farmiga (“Up in the Air,” “The Conjuring” films), and Ken Watanabe (“The Last Samurai”) and Sally Hawkins (“Blue Jasmine”), both reprising their “Godzilla” roles; Kyle Chandler (“The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Manchester by the Sea”); Millie Bobby Brown (“Stranger Things”) in her feature film debut; Bradley Whitford (“Get Out”); Thomas Middleditch (HBO’s “Silicon Valley”); Charles Dance (HBO’s “Game of Thrones”); O’Shea Jackson Jr. (“Straight Outta Compton”); Aisha Hinds (“Star Trek Into Darkness”); and Golden Globe nominee Zhang Ziyi (“Memoirs of a Geisha,” “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon”).

[story stuff]

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

I've got a really bad feeling about this movie. Maybe it's due to me liking the most recent Godzilla more than I should have, but I'm really concerned about what they're gonna do in this one...

• Upvote 1

Life.

Frankly, I would have fucking killed the thing after it developed from a microscopic single-cell organism into a complex lifeform comprised of innumerable cooperative and omnipotent cells and then into a fucking monster in under a goddamn day. They shouldn't have broken Quarantine for the biologist that Calvin attacked first. Honestly was surprised they chose to go with the headstrong approach of some of the most professional professionals in the world just completely ignoring a potentially catastrophic threat and breaking what should have been simple quarantine procedure. It was honestly disappointing, but overall I liked the film. I <3 Rebecca Ferguson.