Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

I'm just here to gloat

Suck it, Thanny.

The Panthers always have a better record than their talent thanks to Riverboat Ron.

Cam Newton is ass. Just a shitty RB playing QB.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Big boy coming on days after the game, son. Might have meant something if you had dared to say it beforehand, clearly you weren't that confident.

And as bad as Rivera is in-game, I'd take him over Mike Tomlin aka I tied the Browns because I always play down to inferior competition.

Enjoy losing to the Patriots in Foxborough again. Try not to overlook anyone on the way there or you'll get another beatdown like the Jags gave you.

Edited by Thanatos

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Big boy coming on days after the game, son. Might have meant something if you had dared to say it beforehand, clearly you weren't that confident.

And as bad as Rivera is in-game, I'd take him over Mike Tomlin aka I tied the Browns because I always play down to inferior competition.

Enjoy losing to the Patriots in Foxborough again. Try not to overlook anyone on the way there or you'll get another beatdown like the Jags gave you.

I'm literally never confident in my shitty team, lmao. Everything you've said is parroted from me literally every season, but kudos to you. Thing is, your team is shitter than mine and you're a humongous homer. I love seeing you defend them.

You want predictions beforehand? Here's an easy one: $cam Newton will never hoist the Lombardi.

Edit: I'm also confused as to where you got the idea that I was being disparaging of Ron? He takes your crude imitation of an NFL roster and whips up some magic every year with a RB playing QB.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

On 11/12/2018 at 2:13 AM, Zack_of_Steel said:

Cam Newton is ass. Just a shitty RB playing QB.

This is just wrong. 

16 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

I'm literally never confident in my shitty team, lmao. Everything you've said is parroted from me literally every season, but kudos to you. Thing is, your team is shitter than mine and you're a humongous homer. I love seeing you defend them.

You want predictions beforehand? Here's an easy one: $cam Newton will never hoist the Lombardi.

Edit: I'm also confused as to where you got the idea that I was being disparaging of Ron? He takes your crude imitation of an NFL roster and whips up some magic every year with a RB playing QB.

Lmao if you actually think I'm a homer and not just trolling. Given you saying Rivera is actually a good coach, I tend to favor the latter.

And claiming one player won't win a SB isn't a hard prediction. Lots of great players never won the trophy. Way to play the field there, bud.

• Downvote 1

Hard to be one and done when you miss the post season

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

Your team will be one and done and it won't be because of Ron.

I think they'll make it to round 2, but I doubt they get past LAR or NO. I highly doubt whatever team squeaks in from the East takes out the Panthers. It's possible with a coach as bad as ours in in-game adjustments, and that's just a fact, man. If you wanna troll me, you gotta be a little more subtle than just blatant falsehoods. ?

On 11/14/2018 at 1:15 AM, RazorStar said:

Hard to be one and done when you miss the post season

I knew as soon as I closed the window that I should come back and edit.

10 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I think they'll make it to round 2, but I doubt they get past LAR or NO. I highly doubt whatever team squeaks in from the East takes out the Panthers. It's possible with a coach as bad as ours in in-game adjustments, and that's just a fact, man. If you wanna troll me, you gotta be a little more subtle than just blatant falsehoods. ?

And you say you're not a homer, lol.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:48 AM, Zack_of_Steel said:

I knew as soon as I closed the window that I should come back and edit.

And you say you're not a homer, lol.

I love you Zack. No homo.

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I love you Zack. No homo.

❤️

I was totally expecting some foot-in-mouth comment about the Jags game. I said all week they'd lose in horrible fashion, then I fell asleep on the last drive, lol.

On 11/13/2018 at 9:22 AM, Zack_of_Steel said:

Sorry, you're right. Mediocre RB playing QB.

At least he is not a rapist

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, BJORN said:

At least he is not a rapist

On 2/10/2017 at 7:07 PM, Zack_of_Steel said:

Man, that's a bad start. :(

Disclaimer: When this went down I was the first to say that, if he did it, I wanted him traded to the Rams so we could take Bradford (lol) or for a bevy of picks to surround Dennis Dixon with (lmao).

The girls were underage and following Ben and his crew around barhopping. They were wearing pins that said, "Down to Fuck" and she ended up blowing .20--over twice the legal limit if she had been 21.

The girl changed her story and then dropped the charges and ducked attempts for a second interview.

Furthermore, the DNA evidence wasn't necessary, as Ben admitted that sexual contact had occurred. He admitted that they would find his DNA. However, a rape kit was done, but there was not enough evidence to even take it to civil court.

On top of all of that, the DA was recently interviewed and had this to say: