Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Chiefs @ Rams

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/preview.asp?g=20181119014&home=14&vis=12

This will be the furthest into a season that two teams with no more than one loss have played each other since the 9-0 Chiefs met the 8-1 Broncos in Week 11 of the 2013 season. Kansas City lost that game, 27-17, and went on to finish 11-5 in Andy Reid's first season.

The Chiefs have scored at least 25 points in all 10 of their games. They are three shy of the longest ever streak of 25+ point games to open a season, set by the 2013 Broncos, who scored 25 or more points in their first 13 games.

The Rams rushed for 149 yards in last week's win over the Seahawks. Los Angeles has 14 games with 110+ rushing yards since the start of last season, tied for fifth most in the NFL. The Rams are 14-0 in those games -- the Vikings (13-0) and Lions (3-0) are the only other undefeated teams in such games.

Patrick Mahomes has thrown 31 touchdown passes in 11 career starts, the most of any quarterback all-time through that many starts. He also set the record for passing yards (3434) and passer rating (113.6) through 11 starts.

Todd Gurley has 3483 scrimmage yards in his last 25 games, the most by any Rams player in a 25-game span since Marshall Faulk between the 2001 and 2002 seasons. Gurley has 36 scrimmage touchdowns over these 25 games -- the next closest player is Alvin Kamara with 27.

Kansas City leads the NFL in yards per play at 6.95 and Los Angeles ranks second at 6.91. The Rams lead in yards per game at 448.0 with the Chiefs ranking third at 423.1. Kansas City's point differential of +113 is the best in the league while LA's is second best at +104.

This should be the game of the week, but I have a feeling the Chiefs come out flat today. Give me the Rams by 14.

I am so glad I was home for this game. I was hoping for a great match and I wasn't disappointed at all. Kudos to both teams.

That helmet call was just fucking dumb.