Sign in to follow this  
Denmark

Gameday food

What's your preferred gameday food? For breakfast, lunch and pregame snack if you eat that?

For breakfast I usually just eat oat meal and dont really eat anything else until the game starts (at 3pm). I drink a lot of water too.

What about you guys?

Lol I assumed this was food we would eat on Sundays during games.

I'm a swimmer...I eat a sub sandwich right before my meet. Haha most people don't, but I swim better on an empty stomach.

I only play golf, so I eat very light before a round, maybe a PB&J sandwhich and and a glass of lemonade.

On Sunday's, I made a new deal with myself to only eat at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The company was founded just outside of DC in NoVa (Northern Virginia) and all of the franchises in my area are owned by former Redskins kicker and NFL MVP Mark Moseley.

I only play golf, so I eat very light before a round, maybe a PB&J sandwhich and and a glass of lemonade.

On Sunday's, I made a new deal with myself to only eat at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The company was founded just outside of DC in NoVa (Northern Virginia) and all of the franchises in my area are owned by former Redskins kicker and NFL MVP Mark Moseley.

We got one here about a year ago. The food is pretty good, but not for the prices.

We got one here about a year ago. The food is pretty good, but not for the prices.

Their prices are a tad high, but for the quality of the food and the sheer volume, I think they are worth the $11 a person (for a burger, reg. fries and and a reg.drink). What do they run around you? I am not sure if their prices are universal or not.

Their prices are a tad high, but for the quality of the food and the sheer volume, I think they are worth the $11 a person (for a burger, reg. fries and and a reg.drink). What do they run around you? I am not sure if their prices are universal or not.

Hmm Ive only been there once, so I don't quite remember. Probably $8-10 for a meal. Like I said, in my opinion the burgers are just ok.