Gronk'd

Gronk'D Overrated/Underrated

I actually agree with your Flacco comparison. He's better than Gabbert though. Glennon needs the right system to be effective. He's a completely different QB when he's able to go up tempo, spread out, and operate from the gun. Much like Joe Flacco (who has been wrongfully used in Baltimore so far.) Under center both guys are different QBs — aka not very good. I'd say the same for Brandon Weeden too. Glennon reminds me of Weeden/Flacco a lot.

What I find interesting is that Geno Smith actually looks better under center than out of the gun, so he's been incorrectly used as well. When he's under center Geno uses his feet more (obviously), and that makes him more accurate because he has great footwork. Out of the gun he gets lazy with it, and thus makes him more inconsistent. Yet people paint Geno as a spread offense gimmick QB, which is pretty funny.

^ :rofl:

I feel the same as you. Ridiculous. Not a fan, with proper coaching he can become a good LB though. He just plays too much like a safety (his old position), right now. Which means he's annoyingly inconsistent and unreliable.