Sign in to follow this  
Xaos

Xaos's Mock Draft 1.0

No explanations here, but ask why and i'll tell you.

1. Carolina Panthers - QB Cam Newton Auburn

2. Denver Broncos - DT Marcell Dareus Alabama

3. Buffalo Bills - QB Blaine Gabbert Missouri

4. Cincinnati Bengals - WR AJ Green Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals - OLB Von Miller Texas A&M

6. Cleveland Browns - WR Julio Jones Alabama

7. San Francisco 49ers - CB Patrick Peterson LSU

8. Tennessee Titans - DE\OLB Robert Quinn North Carolina

9. Dallas Cowboys - OT Tyron Smith USC

10. Washington Redskins - DT Nick Fairley Auburn

11. Houston Texans - CB Prince Amukamara Nebraska

12. Minnesota Vikings - DE Aldon Smith Missouri

13. Detroit Lions - DE Cameron Jordan California

14. St. Louis Rams - DT Corey Liugent Illinois

15. Miami Dolphins -DE JJ Watt Wisconsin

16. Jacksonville Jaguars - DE Ryan Kerrigan Purdue

17. New England Patriots - G Mike Pouncey Florida

18. San Diego Chargers - DT Muhammed Wilkerson Temple

19. New York Giants - RB Mark Ingram Alabama

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DE De'Quan Bowers Clemson

21. Kansas City Chiefs - DT Phil Taylor Baylor

22. Indianapolis Colts - OT Anthony Constonzo Boston College

23. Philadelphia Eagles - OT Nate Solder Colorado

24. New Orleans Saints - DE Adrian Clayborne Iowa

25. Seattle Seahawks - QB Jake Locker Washington

26. Baltimore Ravens - DE Cameron Heyward Ohio State

27. Atlanta Falcons - DE Justin Houston Georgia

28. New England Patriots - OT Derrek Sherrod Mississippi State

29. Chicago Bears - DT Marvin Austin North Carolina

30. New York Jets - OLB Akeem Ayers UCLA

31. Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Aaron Williams Texas

32. Green Bay Packers - DT Stephen Peae Oregon State

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you explain why you have Jones going six?

The Browns desperately need help at wide receiver. Some people have Jones going higher than Green, and he's not a bad player. He's definitely a Top 10 receiver, and it fills Cleveland's biggest need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see Jones as a top 10 WR. I would much rather take pp7 and take a chance on Baldwin from Pittsburgh in round two.

I don't see Jones as a top 10 WR. I would much rather take pp7 and take a chance on Baldwin from Pittsburgh in round two.

No point in taking a corner, the Browns just took Haden last year. And Jones has the talent to be a top 10 pick. If Green wasn't in this draft, he'd be going to the Bengals at 4.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like who you gave the lions... But I highly doubt we let Bowers slip past us...

Bowers' stock is dropping - alot. Knee problems ,he has arthritis,lots of bad tape, inconsistent, doesn't play every down. More bad than good for him this offseason.

My comments:

-Bucs pick looks good. I don't know if he will fall that far, but with his injury concerns it's definately possible.

-I don't think the Lions will go with Jordan. Their pass rush was very solid last year and should only get better as Suh develops. I think they are going to focus on protecting Stafford and take an OT with their 1st pick.

-If Ayers is still there at #28 like you have it, I think the Patriots will take him. They reportedly like him and I think it would be a very good fit.

-I don't think Aaron Williams will go in the 1st over Jimmy Smith.

Solid mock overall.

My comments:

-Bucs pick looks good. I don't know if he will fall that far, but with his injury concerns it's definately possible.

-I don't think the Lions will go with Jordan. Their pass rush was very solid last year and should only get better as Suh develops. I think they are going to focus on protecting Stafford and take an OT with their 1st pick.

-If Ayers is still there at #28 like you have it, I think the Patriots will take him. They reportedly like him and I think it would be a very good fit.

-I don't think Aaron Williams will go in the 1st over Jimmy Smith.

Solid mock overall.

2. There's not an OT good enough to go there, so the only way the Lions pick one is if they trade down. I personally don't like any OT in the first round this draft, but theres gotta be some picked. And you can't rely on just Suh to rush the passer. That defensive line would be elite.

3. I don't think they pick Ayers at 28, because they're losin their two best offensive linemen, and they need to protect Brady. That offensive line is the only reason they ahve any kind of run game.

4. I put Williams there because he's versatile, he can kick in at safety if he fails at corner and can replace Ryan Clark.

Jones going 6th? At the very least the Browns would trade down a couple picks if they actually wanted him.

2. There's not an OT good enough to go there, so the only way the Lions pick one is if they trade down. I personally don't like any OT in the first round this draft, but theres gotta be some picked. And you can't rely on just Suh to rush the passer. That defensive line would be elite.

3. I don't think they pick Ayers at 28, because they're losin their two best offensive linemen, and they need to protect Brady. That offensive line is the only reason they ahve any kind of run game.

4. I put Williams there because he's versatile, he can kick in at safety if he fails at corner and can replace Ryan Clark.

Good responses to back up your picks. +1

Jones going 6th? At the very least the Browns would trade down a couple picks if they actually wanted him.

Can't really trade down far. Jones won't fall past 10. Plus, if you were to trade down, it'd have to be 7,8 or 9. The only team that would want to trade is maybe the Cowboys to get PP7, but I think offensive line is still their biggest need, and Romo is their star player and they have to protect him.