Sign in to follow this  
Silentway

Forum Banner Request

I would like a forum banner for my message board I just opened. It's called House of Surprising Fun, and these are the colors forumcolors.png I appreciate anything that could be done, thanks!

I don't want to interfere with your request here... but it would be helpful to our artists if they knew what subject matter of your forum is, and if you had any design ideas that they might be able to conceptualize for you.

Thanks Favre4Ever... good idea. Well it's a very general discussion forum, and I'd say these are the main topics in order:

Music > Movies & TV > Pro Wrestling > Off-Topic

So it's pretty general.

Here's the link if that'll help. http://surprisingfun.tk/

I wouldn't blatantly advertise but if you know the name of the forum you could just google it anyway.

I don't really have any ideas on how I would like it to look, I haven't had my own forum in like 5 years. If anyone helping thought it would be a good idea to put pictures on it, I'm sure I could think of some things I'd like on there.

Edited by Silentway

Ima give it a try over the week/weekend. Can't make any promises as to when it'll be done cause of how much work I gotta do, but i'll give it a try.

why did you get a .tk if I may ask?

Because before it was like hosf.smffreehosting.com or something long and tedious. A forum member went ahead and reserved a free .tk for us since it would be easier to remember and look a little more legit.

you want just a banner...? Or are you thinking the whole website....

Just a banner =)

It's free regardless from what I understand, just google it I suppose. My buddy did it for me so I'm pretty clueless.