Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

Charity shirt concept

been toying with this one for a while, looking for some feedback. Also I can upload the AI file if anyone with some talent would like to work with it. The website for the charity is here.

wheels_of_change_charity_shirt_by_sweetness34-d41yhot.jpg

This is a very cool t-shirt design. It attracted my attention with the Africa image in the middle, prompting me to find out what the shirt was about. If I wanted to be picky, I'd say make the part of the frame that the web address is on a little bigger so you can make the type a little larger. If your goal was to get people to visit the website to raise awareness about the cause, you hit it on the nose.

• Upvote 1

This is a very cool t-shirt design. It attracted my attention with the Africa image in the middle, prompting me to find out what the shirt was about. If I wanted to be picky, I'd say make the part of the frame that the web address is on a little bigger so you can make the type a little larger. If your goal was to get people to visit the website to raise awareness about the cause, you hit it on the nose.

Havent seen you in forever man, nice to see you back.

Havent seen you in forever man, nice to see you back.

It has been quite some time. It's nice to see that the board is still active with many of the same regulars.

• Upvote 1

I don't think the black on grey works. Doesn't stand out well enough.