Sign in to follow this  
Alu Alu

Result from Alu Alu's 10 team fantasy draft

* indicates they're not a starter

QB - Philip Rivers, Kyle Orton*, Jason Campbell* (Orton and Rivers have the same bye week, and Campbell plays the Brown week 6)

RB - Adrian Peterson, MJD, LeGarrette Blount*, Tim Hightower*, Jerome Harrison*, Deji Karim* (insurance for MJD)

WR - Mike Williams (bucs), Dwayne Bowe, Santana Moss*, Kenny Britt*

TE - Jason Witten

DEF - Chargers

K - Rob Bironas

I think my team is pretty good, other than my recievers.

How the hell did you get AP and MJD? That is one hell of a team dude. I really don't see any weaknesses other than WR and even that's not too bad.

Has to be a 10 team league right? If not you should slap everyone in the league in the face with a bullet.

PPR?

Yes, it was a 10 team league. I playing with some buddies. I had the second overall pick and the guy with the 1st pick choose Manning and I got Peterson. There were a couple other lol worthy selections in the 1st round, the only one I can think of right now is Eli going like 7th overall :rofl: . Anyway I have a lot of depth at reciever but no legit #1 fantasy reciever, that's the only flaw IMO.

Mike Williams is going to put up mad stats this year. The rest of the WR crew needs help.

And Eli....going in the first rd at #7? Wow I picked him up on the waiver wire in my 12 teamer. Money league? For your sake I hope so. Peyton isn't going to see the field this year so taking him #1 overall....well I hope he's not related to you. :biggrin:

Edited by themush

Mike Williams is going to put up mad stats this year. The rest of the WR crew needs help.

And Eli....going in the first rd at #7? Wow I picked him up on the waiver wire in my 12 teamer. Money league? For your sake I hope so. Peyton isn't going to see the field this year so taking him #1 overall....well I hope he's not related to you. :biggrin:

Yea there were some terrible picks. And it's a money league :biggrin: .