Sign in to follow this  
Sparty

Patriots ask the Saints for joint practices

SpyGate wants to work with BountyGate it looks like, lol. Nah, all kidding/bashing aside, they have done this before. How does this necessarily help each team?

My link

Edited by Spartan Havoc

SpyGate wants to work with BountyGate it looks like, lol. Nah, all kidding/bashing aside, they have done this before. How does this necessarily help each team?

My link

Practicing against your own teammates all the time can get old, and practicing with other teams allows you to see different looks offensively and defensively that you wouldn't if you practice against your own guys.

Welcome to TGP btw! I'm a Sparty fan myself.

Practicing against your own teammates all the time can get old, and practicing with other teams allows you to see different looks offensively and defensively that you wouldn't if you practice against your own guys.

Welcome to TGP btw! I'm a Sparty fan myself.

Thanks.

My link

Haha that's the first thing I thought of. They will collaborate on a new way to cheat in the NFL...but yeah this would be a good idea I think. As Dmac said it could get old against teammates. The only problem is what if someone "by accident" injures the other player? I doubt it would be intentional, especially since they are in different conferences but it could cause a stir.

Also welcome to the site!

Basically the way it helps both teams is that the Patriots have some new blood on their defense and they get to go against a top rated offense to see where they stand.

Vice cersa the Saints are implementing a new defense and they get to see where they stand against one of the best offenses and QB.

Its a win win for both teams in my opinion. Plus both teams have done this before in the preseason.

Saints will put a bounty on anyone standing on the sidelines with a camera tho. :p

And the Patriots defense are better off training against their own offense since Drew Brees makes up your entire offense

And the Patriots defense are better off training against their own offense since Drew Brees makes up your entire offense

This is for right before their preseason game. We should (crosses fingers) have Brees signed well before then.