Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Nascar Fantasy Auto Racing

I know there are a few NASCAR fans on these forums so I just thought I would share this with you guys. I'm going to run a Fantasy Live league for the 2013 season. We only have 4 members right now (I think I have a few other friends on facebook that are going to sign up but haven't yet) and we would like to get to at least 16 so we become eligible for free Nascar.com prizes.

League name: No Luck Fantasy Racing League

Password: noluck

***Because of the way they configured the new Nascar.com website, you have to register a new account (With a new email) to join up right now. Not sure if they are going to fix it before the beginning of the season, so it's probably better just to re-register. They may have fixed the issue, not sure because I haven't needed to log in yet - my stuff is all saved.

If we can get AT LEAST 16 Members, we will become eligible for prizes (Free) to the winners/runner ups of the league. If you have people to invite, feel free! Should be fun.

Also it is fair to note to you guys on here - if this seasons league goes relatively well and we all enjoy it to some extent, I have all intentions on doing it again for 2014 and doing perhaps a $50 to $60 dollar entry fee league with pay outs via nascar.com.