Vin

49ers @ Seahawks

Richard Sherman really obsesses over Harbaugh in his interviews but i really can't blame him if what Sherman said is true that Harbaugh told scouts at the draft that he is lazy and has no work ethic.

Edited by Sacks98

I'm not sure I'd say they played up perfectly defensively. They did a good job killing our pass game, but they let us have the ground game. No matter how bad Lynch was chewing them up they just refused to bring down any extra help to stop him. It seemed like Harbaugh was refusing to deviate from his original game plan at all no matter what.

Then on Offense they continued to try to have Kaepernick chuck the rock down field even though it obvious lt wasn't working instead of answering back on our run game with their own. It was as if Harbaugh thought if he just ignored what we were doing and just stuck to his own gameplan he could make us play the game he wanted to play. You're not a passing team. The Niners are built on running the ball just like we are. Give Gore the damn ball Harbaugh.

Basically this game ended like it did because the Seahawks adjusted their game plan and took what the Niners were giving us while the Niners continued to blindly follow their original plan even when it was obviously failing.

Edited by Jayrus