Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Rotten Egg TGP- Wolves Players Growing Tired of Garnett

This is rough, but I'm hoping to start doing these again.

In our recent visit to the Twin Cities, we learned of several frightening rumors that have been circulating since the return of former Wolf and well known psychotic Kevin Garnett. From unnecessary cheap shots in practice to half time tirades of unintelligible nonsense, Garnett seems to be covering every base.

"I've never seen such a big pillbox, man," said rookie guard Zach Lavine. "My grandparents' cases don't even come close."

What seems to be the biggest issue is Garnett's blatant cheap shots in practice. A dazed Andrew Wiggins spent most of Garnett's first practice in a dark room after taking a completely unwarranted shot to the head from one of Garnett's sharp elbows, and we can't even fathom how he continues to play at such a high level. "I don't even practice with the team," said Wiggins. "Flip said he doesn't want risk me getting seriously hurt in house, and I was like, eh, I can handle it, but it's not up to me."

A team official leaked to us that the team didn't want to part with Glen Robinson III, but after a nasty run in with KG, Robinson refused to return to the facility the next morning, stating, "That ain't leadership. That's a crazy man let loose from an asylum."

We observed a recent practice, only to see Garnett constantly screaming obscenities in Nikola Pekovic's face as the team works on defense. "I don't understand word of it," Pekovic quipped. "He act like he wants to fight me, but as soon as I push him he runs away like scared kitten."

At least Garnett isn't so crazy that he walks right into a beatdown from the Wolves current center. Pekovic has begun to protect younger players, and the Wolves are rumored to be working on a buyout as quickly as possible.