Sign in to follow this  
AL_Royalty

NFL Lockout Hysteria Polls and Comment Thread

How Low Will They Go?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will be missed in 2011?

• No games will be missed. There is too much money to lose.
    • 1-3 games: A couple of missed checks will set everyone right.
    • 4-7 games: There is a statement to be made, whatever it may be.
    • 8-12 games: Things are severely screwed up, but cooler heads will provail eventually.
    • 13- All of them: Both sides are at an impass, and there's nothing fixing it any time soon.
  2. 2. Who's more at fault in this whole mess?

• The greedy owners/Goodell.
    • The greedy players.
    • Both sides are acting like children.
  3. 3. If there is no NFL in 2011, what will you do for a football fix?

• The UFL is up and coming. Maybe I'll give that a look.
    • Arena football. It's a fast paced exciting game.
    • I'm just gonna stick to the NCAA. The kids play pure football anyway.
    • Nothing. They all quit on us, so I'm quiting on all of them.

Since they're not giving us any offseason news, it's time we come up with our own. There are all kinds of things that are frustrating the balls off of us right now, so why not get it all out in the open. There are so many questions right now with seemingly no answers, such as:

What's up with the hoodlums? It seems like every other day now, some NFL player is getting arrested or shooting at someone or looking like a fool with their pants on the ground. No CBA means no conduct code and no immediate consequences. These players are running a muck!

What about free agency? If there's no time for the courtship process, what's that going to do to the free agency process altogether?

What about the issues themselves? With all the back-talking and mudslinging, can anyone really make sense of any of it? If both sides are SOOOO wrong, then can anyone really be right in all of this?...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you have any questions, answers, thoughts, or just flat out frustrations, get 'em all off your chest right here. Since there's no way of knowing when the games will begin, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Edited by B-isforBowe

How many games will be missed in 2011?

Right now I'll say none. Call me an optimist, but I think they'll get a deal done sometime this summer. Training camp and such may end up being abbreviated in some way, but in the end I think we'll still get a full sixteen-game season.

Who's more at fault in this whole mess?

I've said before and I'll say again that both sides share fault, but since you asked who's more responsible, I'll say the owners. I think you can boil this entire situation down to the owners simply wanting more money. If they really needed it, they would have been a little more willing to open the books, in my opinion.

If there is no NFL in 2011, what will you do for a football fix?

Well, for the record, nothing will replace the NFL. I suppose I'd give the UFL a look, but mostly I'd just focus my attention on college football.

How many games will be missed in 2011?

Right now I'll say none. Call me an optimist, but I think they'll get a deal done sometime this summer. Training camp and such may end up being abbreviated in some way, but in the end I think we'll still get a full sixteen-game season.

Who's more at fault in this whole mess?

I've said before and I'll say again that both sides share fault, but since you asked who's more responsible, I'll say the owners. I think you can boil this entire situation down to the owners simply wanting more money. If they really needed it, they would have been a little more willing to open the books, in my opinion.

If there is no NFL in 2011, what will you do for a football fix?

Well, for the record, nothing will replace the NFL. I suppose I'd give the UFL a look, but mostly I'd just focus my attention on college football.

Get out of my head, man. Creepy. lol

You didnt add Other to the last question. Im gonna watch the CFL

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61