Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

Lil Wayne

Wayne-1.png

Made this quickly earlier, text is poor but it was pretty rushed. Let me know what u think

Edited by Rodgers2Driver

i'd lower the opacity on the building stock and maybe erase spots like the power lines.

other than that this is really nice.

(oh, and i love the font you used.)

• Upvote 1

Why do people rush sigs? I never understood that...No one is forcing you to post something, why rush? Take your time and do it right, dont use "I did it fast" as an excuse for mediocrity.

• Upvote 1

Why do people rush sigs? I never understood that...No one is forcing you to post something, why rush? Take your time and do it right, dont use "I did it fast" as an excuse for mediocrity.

I only said it was rushed because I made this while waiting for someone so I thought I would throw something together while I did. I struggled on the text but I am not saying it is mediocre or making excuses as I like my work recently. I generally was asking for help to improve it if people felt necessary, only way I will keep getting better is to ask for help :D

Haha BK and DMac two completely different thoughts on the text lol, I will give this a second go with the slight changes later on.

I only said it was rushed because I made this while waiting for someone so I thought I would throw something together while I did. I struggled on the text but I am not saying it is mediocre or making excuses as I like my work recently. I generally was asking for help to improve it if people felt necessary, only way I will keep getting better is to ask for help :D

Haha BK and DMac two completely different thoughts on the text lol, I will give this a second go with the slight changes later on.

Yeah, it shouldnt have come across as a slam on you. Just in general. I did the same shit when I was on the GFX team here, I'd just hurry up and post my next sig and knew damn well I rushed it. If it sucked, I could just say - "Hey, I was in a rush" :D.

Yeah, it shouldnt have come across as a slam on you. Just in general. I did the same shit when I was on the GFX team here, I'd just hurry up and post my next sig and knew damn well I rushed it. If it sucked, I could just say - "Hey, I was in a rush" :D.

Nah its cool bro no worries it's what I used to do tbh but since my LT sig i've slowed down a lot and tried to find pieces that fit.

I understand where ur coming from

Just in general. I did the same shit when I was on the GFX team here, I'd just hurry up and post my next sig and knew damn well I rushed it. If it sucked, I could just say - "Hey, I was in a rush" :D.

ya me too.

the thing with me is i never take a sig seriously.

when i get tired of looking for the right stock or font i'm finished with it.

takes me like 2-3 hours on a sig. sometimes 4 because i get up to a stage where i have no idea what to do next so i just do other shit lmao.

Text is bad and hard to read, and also its kinda plain... Lighting seems pretty good though