Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Derrick Mason bashes Roger Goodell again

Ravens WR Derrick Mason doesn’t have much respect for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell – you’ll recall that he called Goodell “a joke†not too long ago for insisting on blood testing for HGH in the next CBA – and to further solidify that point, he took to the TV waves this morning to explain his beliefs about his commissioner in a little more detail. And he said his fellow NFL players agreed with him. “I don’t think anybody disagreed with me,†Mason said on ESPN2. “Anybody that understands what’s been going on in the game of football, on the inside, not just on the outside but anyone that’s been in it, they understand that. Honestly – I’m not saying this to disrespect him in any way – what has he done for the game of football to move it forward? Everything that has been done has been done by Pete Rozelle, [Paul] Tagliabue, people that came before him. But the thing is, he hasn’t done anything significant to change the game of football.†He also said the following, which could be construed (this is the way I’m taking it, anyway) as blatantly unfair for those who will be drafted later this month. Said Mason: “Once you shake (Goodell’s) hand, now you become the guy on the other side.â€

Source: CBS Sports

I'm gaining a lot of respect for Mason.

Derrick Mason is one of the dumbest mother fuckers in the league.

1) Anybody that understands what's been going on the NFL agree with Mason? That's ironic... Because Derrick Mason has no fucking clue what's going on.

2) "I'm not saying this to disrespect him"... Wait, what? How do you call someone a joke, and say you aren't tyring to disrespect that person?

• Upvote 1