WindyCitySports

Best division in football this year?

Yeah, honestly. Last year's playoffs don't matter. The North is only going to have 1 playoff team this year, anyway.

So last years playoffs can't be used as an arguement but you can use this year's playoffs, which haven't happened yet, as an argument? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

So now its based solely on last years playoffs?

Should I try and predict which wildcard team will win the SB this year while I'm at it? Sure postseason play is a factor when determining these type of predictions but so does regular season, off-seaon acquisition and current schedules.

Not just last years' playoffs. But that HAS to factor in (last year's results).

I look at the head to head matchups, last year's records, playoff performance, season result, offseason actions, injuries, the draft, etc. Everything that can be attributed to the potential results of next season.

I never was able to remember what teams were in what divisions if they were not in the NFC West with the Seattle Seahawks. But I can tell you what division is not the top dog division in the NFL.... NFC West with my Seattle Seahawks LOL....

Not just last years' playoffs. But that HAS to factor in (last year's results).

I look at the head to head matchups, last year's records, playoff performance, season result, offseason actions, injuries, the draft, etc. Everything that can be attributed to the potential results of next season.

I agree it should factor in but in your previous post, it seemed like that was your only argument in why the North was better than the South.