Sign in to follow this  
Schembechler

Plaxico over Braylon?

Plaxico would definitely have been the better choice a few years ago, but who knows if he'll rebound like Vick did. If he plays like he used to, they obviously made the right choice, but we'll have to see about that.

But as the old saying goes, don't fix what aint broken. :nope:

What say you, Jets fans?

lolBraylon went to play for a shitty team. It's unfortunate.

I think the swap has more to do with money

I was thinking the same thing, but in the end Braylon and Plaxico pretty much got the same amount of money. In fact, Braylon has to do very well in order to get a lot of his money.

I was thinking the same thing, but in the end Braylon and Plaxico pretty much got the same amount of money. In fact, Braylon has to do very well in order to get a lot of his money.

But, when we signed Plaxico I'm sure Braylon was getting offered or trying to get more than what he got with San Francisco. He probably wanted at least 4. Finally, he probably realized he wasn't going to get that and had to settle with San Francisco.

Plaxico is a bit of a risk since no one's sure what his productivity will be like this season. Braylon is a different kind of risk based on his poor decision making. In the end the Jets will see whether they made the right call, but the only thing that will determine that is time.